Chapter 3

I was led to an drop ship.Me,Obi Wan and Yoda was the only passengers.
Yoda stared intently at me.I squirmed under his gaze.I had fought many things over the years.Everything from bunnies and puppies(Mutated that is.)To Gods Titans and Dread lords.But this fuzzy green little gremlin thing had me stumped.

"What brought you here.To Christophsis."Yoda said.

"NAV glitch.And can you get my ship.Its kinda wrecked.

"Yes I have sent it to Anakin's ship for repairs.They should be better than most with Anakin's track record."Obi Wan said.

"Intrigued I am.As to how you've come across an light sabre."Yoda said and I told him only what I could.The truth.Well an slightly twisted version.

"I made it.I came across schematics for an hilt for one.I looked for an crystal for it and got it from an black market dealer.Then I made it using my limited knowledge of the force."I said and Obi Wan and Yoda nodded.

"Most at your age with your knowledge would not be able to do it."Obi Wan said and I took it as an compliment.

"Most interested I am.As to your past."Yoda said leaning heavily on his walking stick.

"I was an freelancer.Thats all nothing more nothing less.And that's it."I said crossing my hands over my chest.Obi Wan and Yoda exchanged looks but didn't say anything.I looked out the drop ship.We were entering an capital ships hangar.

"It would not be wise to allow Liam to leave master Yoda.We should let him join the order.Despite not being trained in the force he has the potential to be powerful and he is all ready trained in most areas of combat."Obi-Wan said as the ship landed.

"Yes.He will be apprenticed to you.Master Kenobi.After going with master Skywalker to rescue Jaba the Hutts son.Liam will."Yoda said and Obi Wan didn't look to thrilled.

"But master Yoda.He is highly untrained in the ways of the Jedi and should go to the temple first-"
Obi-Wan started when Yoda rasied his hand.

"All true perhaps.But did you not say he had great potential.Yes?Leave us now Liam.Go check on your ship perhaps.Get washed to.Then get padawan Tano to give you your padawan marker.(I forget the actual thing.I know it has to do with hair/head.)Yoda said I nodded and left focused on fixing my ship.It wasn't till I got to where my ship was stored that it hit me.I was now part of the Jedi order.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Obi-Wans POV

I watched Liam walk off seemingly unaffected by what had happened.

"Do you sense it master Yoda."I said watching where Liam had walked to.

"Yes the dark side of the force has a strong hold of him.Close watch on Liam we shall."Yoda said and I nodded and walked to my awaiting fighter for Tatooine.Time to talk to the Hutts.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Oh good god."I said as I examined the Nighthawk.Everything on the right wing was completely screwed.The cannons and machine guns were so mangled that I would probably have to switch to the laser weapons of this dimension.As was two of the five back thrusters.Its paint was scratched which wasn't so bad.But the majority of its radar and torpedo launches were damaged.And I hadn't even gone to check on the inside.I looked around the room for some repair droids.I found three and got them to fix the out side of the ship and replace some parts while I worked on the inside.

"This might take a while."I said as I opened the blast doors at the back of my ship and black smoke poured out.Sighing I put on my gloves and entered.