Not a good day....

⚠️ this chapter ccontains sexual harassment and bullying if you deal with any sort of these mentions please get professional help to stay safe❤️⚠️

As Mikan walks to class she feels a pain in her big sensitive heart hurting...her girlfriend was sick...and she couldn't help...she didn't have any time to take care of her she felt awful...as she walked she saw the bully who yelled mean words at her...she didn't know who it was but she didn't care she tried to stay away from him...but he pulled her into a closet and did something that she DIDN'T enjoy.....she didn't know to tell Ibuki... she already was having a bad day..she didn't want to be a bother.. normally if anyone was ever upset at her she would ask to make them happy to take off her clothes but after she learned from a Ibuki  that's not an OK thing she was feeling different about what he did....she felt hurt.....

Mikan's POV

Why... why would anyone do this?! That bully... WHY...?! Do I tell Ibuki....what if she gets mad at me for not stoping him?! She knows I'm weak but I still should've tried to stop him...he was taking advantage of my weak body...as the pain stopped I ran into the bathroom and just cried...there was nothing else to do!! All I know is if you're upset you cry... as I try and get up my fragile body aches with pain...I walk to class act like nothing happened...right?
.
.
.
As the day ends Mikan was to her door..she couldn't focus...what dose she do?! Tell Ibuki...if Ibuki hurts her she'll be heartbroken...but she need to tell her...she will tell her when she gets home...and that's a promise.

Ibuki's POV

Something felt off when I saw Mikan..she looked in pain...as she walked up to me she collapsed on the floor crying hard it broke my heart as she sobbed words that I didn't want to believe...."He-he- he too-took ad-ad-advantage...of-of me-me...!! I tri-tried to-to Sto-stop hi-him I'm s-s-so sor-sorry Ibuki!!!!" She said trembling our bedroom was filled with her wet tears before but these ones felt like they could fill the whole room...I see he scream at herself...saying it was all her fault that she was weak..."Mikan....baby girl it isn't your fault...you didn't want him to touch him..!!!!!" I say hugging her as tight as I could...we stayed there crying for an hour as we calmed down I saw her face...she looked so upset...I hate it when she is upset..."Baby...can you do one thing for me please...?" I say making her look at me, she nods in agreement "A-any-anything..." she says smiling "Tell me...what do they look like...we're going to tell the school and we're going to get him kicked out." I say looking down
.
.
.
As the young nurse gave a good description of the male bully they go to the office the nurses body still aching from the pain that she had suffered a couple hours ago she shouldn't have felt this much pain it was in the morning and it was now 5 o'clock she didn't know what to say so The musician said everything for her taking the words out of her trembling lips...as they go home and the musician holds her girlfriend tightly in her arms as they drift off to sleep hoping for a better day tomorrow it was certainly not a good day today but there's always another day right?

Hey everyone!! Like I said in the beginning of this very sad chapter if you deal with any sort of abuse please tell professionals immediately to stay safe! I really hope you enjoy this I'm starting to tear up for making this because I know that people actually have to deal with this at school and school is supposed to be our safe environment where everyone are friends but that's not how it is it's like a fairytale you want to be true but it isn't I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know I did writing it❤️ and please remember to wash your hands and stay safe because of this pandemic I've been having more panic attacks but remember you have to stay calm!