Chapter One : Sixteen Wishes

My name is Havana , i have brown curly hair , skin is a little bit tan and I'm 15 years old.

Right now I'm at a birthday party with my BestFriend Tylen,he was always a year older than me . So he's sixteen.

Tylen is sort of like a brother to me , i first met him in the 3rd grade . You know i was 7 while he was 8 . seven years later , we in the 10th grade.

While I was attending Tylen's birthday party, I was dressed in my black and white princess dress , i know the attire wasn't dress to impress but , stand out for who you are.

Its August 15 , 2016
Time : 7:45pm

We all gathered around the giant marbled tiled table. This time we were making a different type of birthday celebration.This the day where Tylen gets to make 16 wishes.

" I would like to say thank you all for coming to my birthday party , i will now be giving out my 16 wishes " Tylen said.The first thing i notice was that him and i was matching , well didn't plan to match.

" The first wish is to the most generous people of my entire life,we argue most of the time but i still love you - My parents " tylen said lighting up the candle and giving it to his parents.

" The second wish goes to my bestfriend,she know i wuv her and i know her since the 3rd grade. - Havana " Tylen did the same and he kissed me slightly on my right cheek.

" I honestly this is going to take forever so I'm just going to call out your names ? Great! " Tylen said clearing his throat.

" Christina Campbell , Jylen Matthews , Thomas Grein , Chris Timbell , Viva Palte , kylie greene , shamar taylor , Otavi & Otavia kuctcher , Kenny Sanchez , Jolene anderson , ivana semine , Rebecca steel and jamely Finderson " Tylen finally finished calling names.

It was my turn to speak up , the radios blared from the speakers , i was supposed to do a best friend spoke.

" Excuse me ? " I yell over the speaker and everyone immediately faced me.

"Thank you , i would like to say a speech for my BestFriend , well basically its a poem " i said taking out the piece of paper from the pocket of my dress.

------ By ; Amelia Tracey
"Within you, I've found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever still

Still as the wind on a hot summer's day
Still as your friendship I'll never betray
Still as the characters in a photograph
Still as your breathless, silent laugh

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
A mind that I can comprehend
A person I see is so much like me
A mutual relationship so carefree

Carefree as a child who questions the world
Carefree as a scream that goes unheard
Carefree as an adult blessed with a dream
Carefree as water flowing downstream

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
With whom I can be real, and never pretend
You've always been someone unique from the rest
You hold a piece of me no other can possess

Within you is reason to live every moment in time
Within you the life I want is always mine
Within you, I have the perfect friend
With you, I see myself till the very end " i finished and with a hug with Tylen && another kiss on the cheek from him.

I danced around but i mostly talked to my BestFriend Tylen, When the party ended the strangest thing that happened was that Tylen kissed my lips and told me he wanted for me to be his.

I dont know what this means .

A/N 💕👌

Hello , this is my newest book that i am more focused on this book right now , i actually want to make this become to come a popular book . I have to join many writing clubs on wattpad , feel free to ask me anything . Enjoy .

Next update; Monday 12/24/2014

Happy 12-18-2014 😂😂😂💕