Chapter Three:The 80's Man

( Birthday outfit above)

Havana P.O.V

I quickly got out of the shower , i began to put on my eos lotion . i picked out he loves me not perfume and applied it all over me and the outfit i was wearing today .

i grabbed my purse and began to head out . There i was greeted by another card . Lucky me , well this time its from Jylen .

" Babe , Change of plans i cant pick you up i have to pick up , Dessi Gonzalez . "

- love Jylen

Jylen no he didn't he just ditch me expecially , For Dessi . Thats some bull to the crap . Jylen know i hate Dessi every since in junior high .

Now i have no freaking ride , i found another card . i opened it . From mom and dad great great . My day is just getting better.

" Turn that from upside down , Jylen is something huh ? Check the garage and then open your purse . "

- love mom

Im pissed the time reads 1:45 almost going on 2:00 and I'm still at home. I checked the garage , oml my parents are just marvelous . I open the garage door to see a grey Mercedes Benz .

No freaking way , forget that ride with Jylen . lol , i quickly hopped in looking for the car keys . Oh yeah i have to check my purse .

Their goes them bad boys my keys im referring to. I do have my license to let you know .

I started the car but wait i had to take in the sent of my new car . This my love is just like chipotle and Starbucks coffee .

I droved off to the place the card told me to what is up with people && cards .
I pulled into a dark valley , i hoped i didn't make the wrong turn. In my GPS it say its the right address.

I walked up to about 15 stairs and there lead a black old rusty door . i opened it the light were off && it gave off a horrible stanch .

" Surprise ! "

The light quickly turn on and i flinch in the reaction .

" Im so gonna kill all of you . You guys shouldn't have " I said regaining my fear from what just happened.

A/N

Okay i see my book is coming along please tell you friend , add to your reading list until next time ✌️

happy 12/30/2014

next update ; 1/5/2015