The terrible and confusing start to the BIG problem

I'm Haylee. and I know that I may just be another girl in a fairy tale thought but I need some help. My friend is the one crying her name is Kayla. Her hunk of a boyfriend just dumped her for the second time. I fell so bad for her but at the same time I am totally pissed off at her because she went out with him twice. Anyway I am in a total dilemma. It all started at cheer leading pictures...

"I wish those boys would stop starring because they don't have a chance with me", I said to my friend waiting in line for our pictures to be taken. "Oh did I hear that right, does Haylee Chamblin have a boyfriend?" my friend Megan exclaimed as she looked at me with a devious face. "Damn it I hate it when I think out loud", I exclaimed loud enough for the teacher to hear and glance at me. " Really who is the...", "what's wrong with Kayla?" I interrupted. "She looks like someone just killed her puppy", I say as I watch my best friend cry. "Idk go ask her", Megan suggested. "Wow thank for the advice, I don't know what I would do without you." I said sarcastically. "What's wrong Kayla?" I asked as I wondered over to her side rubbing my hand on her back. "I..its...Brandon," she managed to said. "Did he break up with you again?" I asked with a pissed of look. "Ya he said that he has a new girlfriend" Kayla stuttered. "Well Kayla not to say I told you so, but I told you so." I announce trying to make her smile. "haylee if your not here to help me then leave!" she snapped at me furious and angry. "Kayla I told you when you went out with him the first time, he can't keep his dick in his pants. he likes every girl, and flirts with every one." I say looking straight at her with puppy dog eyes." I am sorry, ok I told you not to go out with him, but did you listen? no you fell for his looks 2 and now you pay the price," I said with some comfort and anger in my voice. "He said he had a new girlfriend and that I met nothing to him. he was just using me to hang out with you." she replied with tears streaming down her beautiful face. "Let me have his number, I want to show him how big of a bitch I can be when you break up with my friends for that stupid reason.' I practically yell at her. "ok thanks for being here for me, 970-538-1304." "thank you babe" I say with an evil look that makes Kayla smile.