The start

Normans POV**

"HURRY UP" my older sister yelled to him.
"Im coming!" I replied while stumbling down the stairs to the front door.
We all rushed down the highway trying to get to the bus stop. My parents were heading out of town with my sister so they are driving me of at a place called gravity falls. 'gravity falls.. huh.. sounds nice' I thought as I made as slight smile.
"We what are you smiling about you freak!" Connie (my older sister) yelled. My parents don't care for me very much so they just kept on driving ignoring Connies commotion.

"We are here, grab your stuff and wait for the bus" my mom explains.
I try to turn back to say good bye, but the had all ready left by the time I turned around.
I was told I would be staying in a place called the Mystery Shack. Appearently the owners have started a summer camp there.

---------3 hour later----------

"Hey kid, wake up, it's your stop" the bus driver said while tapping me awake.
" Oh! Sorry" I say as I make my way of the bus.
I look down at my phone to see the directions when I hear a familiar voice.
"Norman!" She exclaimend
"Caroline" I repiled
We had some small talk on our way to the shack when we hear a faint screaming coming from the distance.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dipper's POV

I woke up to Mable pouring maple syrup into my mouth. "*Cough cough* Mable what the heck!"
"Whaaaaat.. I thought you loooved maple syrup"
"Yes but I don't love drowning in it!" I retorted
---------1 1/2 hours later----------
Me and Mable started riding the golf cart through the forest lookimg for something cool to write about in my OWN journal when a giant goblin came running towards us.
I punched the gass peddle and we started zooming into the distance not knowing where we were going.
"AAAAAHHH!!" we both yelled
"DIPPER WHAT DO WE DO!" mable screamed
I gestured to Mable to grab the wheel as I reached for the stun gun. Before I could shoot it we ran snap dapb right into a tree. I quickly got up to shoot that thing but it was towering over these kids that looked around my age one with spiky hair and the other with blue hair. I hurredly shot it making it fall to the ground. "Whew, now that was awesome!" I said happily.