TRAINING SESSIONS 10:FIRE EXPLOSIONS

"you did what?! "

    I open the door to the dorms and I lounge on my bed....everyone keeps quiet "hey! " they all chorus trying to act casual...but my eyes hurt from crying so much...i hadn't spoken to Ron in days.

     Jorgie heads towards me "are you okay? " she asks but I just bury my face in my palm....and begin to sob "hey, we heard what happened between you and Ron" I hear bella's voice in the background....they should just mind their business...

      "what's the deal anyways, you guys weren't even official" Harley replies.

    "Harley! " jorgie yells
  "what?.....he didn't even ask her out" Harley says and Jorge scoffs....i hear the sound of someone being slammed on the back "what the heck! "

     " don't you have something you want to say....you know....sorry?" Cynthia replies and I look up at Lora who was pushed towards me.

     "thanks, a lot" she shoots Cynthia a look and Cynthia grins "heyyy.....how you doing?" she asks....i just look at her...why ask that when we saw each other everyday.

     "you know what!....I'm not fine....he controlled me....lora....i was his toy! " I cry more and Lora just stands there not knowing what to say...she strokes my hair as if I was a dog.

      " yes he's a jerk....but you don't need to waste your tears on a jerk....there are a lot of guys out there....who appreciates you for being you" she strokes my hair slowly.

     "what are you saying? "

   She places her index finger on my lips "ssshhhsh....dogs don't talk"

     For a while I enjoy the comfort of my hair being stroked.

      ****************************

     I shriek as Mr Andres pulls out a box....i just knew today was going to be rough....but he doesn't pull out anything from the box "I want to appreciate the winners of the one on one.....and I know I promised a match against me....but I had something different planned instead" he deeps his hand inside the box....and pulls out a match box and gasoline.

     "today's going to be  rough....imagine there was a house on fire.....and you managed to save everyone then you realized....there was still someone stuck inside...so what would you do? " he stops as he points at me.

    I get on my feet and he pulls out a chair and asks me to take my seat..."so, what would you do?....would you grab a fire extinguisher or water....or would you call an emergency line....or just...you know...leave the person to die" he starts laughing manically again...he ties me to the chair with ropes.

     " so why don't we know....right here...right now, remember you have no mobiles....and no fire extinguisher and even if you manage to find one...the person would be dead..." he says pouring gasoline around the chair in a circular motion and that's when I realized what kind of situation I was in.

      Everyone gets on their feet as he grabs the match box and lits one of the matches...i try to get away but I couldn't....my heart starts pounding in fear.......i couldn't see anything but flames...i begin to scream....as I was being engulfed in flames.

      The heat becomes unbearable....i hear sounds....movements as people run or crawl out of the tunnel...my skin burns.....as the flames get in on me....my breathing begins to slow down.....some...one p...leassse....help...

     My mind goes blank as I struggle to breathe.....i begin to cough and a hand  grabs me....rather more of carries me...i feel my back on the ground and I open my eyes....Ron...

     "are you okay?.....can you hear me?" my vision was a little blurry as I managed to look up at Ron...i keep coughing....mr Andres was trying to take me out....

     I manage to nod and people put out the fire....i hear someone applauding "good job, Ron....once again you've managed to wow me....right response Ron...." I hear Mr Andres....you don't call an emergency line or use a fire extinguisher...you jump into the fire to save the person you love.

     ....he's got a lot of nerve trying to take me out with the building.