Mei's newest baby

It was an average day in class 1A they were in the middle of homeroom: Bakugo was yelling at Iida whilst Iida was telling him to get his feet of the desk, Midoriya was making new notes on hawks because he was the no. 2 hero there was more infomation he could write down, the girls were gossping, the bakusquad were trying to see how much stationary they could balance on a sleeping Aizawa, Todoroki was freezing a grapist, and everyone else was talking about something or other until Mei Hatsume burst into the room looking for something or someone. 

Everyone was now staring at her as she searchs the room with her eyes "Midoriya!!!!" she shouts at the top of her lungs as said boy falls of his seat screaming a little in shock. "Y-Yes hatsume" he asks confused as why she needed him. "come you said you would try one of my babys as a thanks for the sports festival" she explained "O-Oh I did didnt I" he says getting up clearly scared. "fine just let me ask mr Aizawa" he walks towards the caterpillar on the floor ,as the whole class are still in shock at the pink haired girls antics, gently prodding the sleeping teacher Izuku says " U-Um mr Aizawa sir do you think i could go with Hatsume to test out one of her ineventions". Mr Aizawa just opened one eye and turned towards Hatsume and asked "what do you want problem child to test". Hatsume jumps a little and exclaims "Well I want an audience anyway and i've asked princible Nezu so i'll explain when we get there follow me"

As class 1A enter the auditorium they are greeted by: all of the UA teachers (mr Aizawa went and sat by them), the big three, shinso, kendo, momona, tetsutetsu (class 1A sat by them), the wild wild pusy cats, endeavor (shoto growled a little upon seeing him), gran torino, (and finaly 3 people who all ran up to Izuku and gave him a hug) Inko midoriya, Kota and Eri. 

Mei takes Izuku up to the side of the stage and puts a weird headband around his head and goes into the center of the stage. " Alrighty you are all here today to see my new baby at work" she gestures to the machine on Izukus head " this machine allows us to see someones  certain memories, alternate universes, past and thoughts" upon hearing the last two Izukus face paled a little bit but he quickly regains his compusture and turns to Mei "are you sure you want me to test this my past isn't verry intresting and uh there is one thing i can't allow anyone to see wihout someones permission" at this comment all might stands up much to everyones confussion "it's alright young midoriya I have already given my permission I trust everyone here and i'm sure you do too so it is fine for them all to find out" Izuku calms down a little but not entirely "oh okay then if you say so" suddenly everyone shares the same thought 'why would izuku need all mights permission for everyone to see his past' well everyone but todoroki who was making notes in his secret love child notebook. 

Izuku suddenly gets everyones attention by turning to all might and saying "well why don't you explain it before we begin" all might goes in his buff form for a second to give Izuku a thumbs up and says "alright sure thing young midoriya" he turns to the audience "this might shock you all a bit but I hope this doesn't make you look at me or young midoriya any differently" everyone nod's but a grumpy endeavor in the conner of the room. "okay well then" 

*time skip to after he explains about one for all*

The entire room was in shock but those who already know...

"WHAT!!!!" everyone exclaims at the same time. "wait so deku is going to be more powerful after he gets full control of his quirk?" Uraraka asks tilting her head to the side a little. "um yea I guess so I-I never thought about it that way before" izuku says rubbing the back of his neck. " problem child i'm sorry I jumped to conclussions on the first day" "w-what oh no its fine sir you didn't know" "wait when did you get the quirk deku? kero kero" tsu asks placing a finger on the side of her face "um well I did 10 months of training first" all might butts in " yes and you did an amazing job at cleaning up the beach" "WAIT that was you" some people yell "w-well yea kinda anyway carring on I actually was given the quirk on the day of the entrance exam but didn't get a chance to try it out until I punched the zero pointer" "you got your quirk and still got in class 1A" "goes to show that he definetly is one of the strongest" "wow that must of been hard" everyone starts up conversations about this power until they are inturupted by two boys with stars in their eye's "SO MANLY!!!" kirishima and tetsutetsu turn around to face eachother and highfive saying "Bro"

"okay now we've told the secretwe have some other guests because some of the things im going to show you involve them and don't worry i've disabled their quirks sono fighting please" as she finishes saying tjis the doors open to reveal the leauge of villians and all for one. Izuku just froze after seeing all for one. Whilst deku was in his trance they agreed that the villian would sit by the teachers and wear quirk cancling bracelets but they would be allowed to leave afterwards apart from all for one because he had already been captured. Sudenly after Mei waving her hand infront dekus face he jolted upwards and shouted "what connection do I have with the villians?!?" at this Inko turned away not being able to look at him so did all for one and shigiraki stood up "yea I have to agree with the brat what connection do we have with him?!?" everyone was talking between themselves till mei jumped up and said we will find out okay lets see waht we have first.

searching...

searching...

searching...

all of dekus fights 

upon reading this Mr Aizawa sighed "god dammit problem child are you a villian magnet or something" "n-no i don't think so" Izuku say's questioning himeself slightly. "maybe thats his connection with the villians" momo said "no I don't believe it's that anyway lets get on with it why don't we" Nezu says sipping some tea.