Chapter Twenty

Wang Yibo didn't waste time, he kindly bid farewell to his cousin.

“Bhabie, I'm sorry but I have to go, this is very important and urgent. I'm sorry.”

“Whatever that is, go ahead.”

“Thanks, regards to your wife. Love you!”

“Love you too, cuz!”

Wang Yibo quickly runs to the parking area. He saw Xiao Zhan is about to enter the car.

“Bun-bun..” Wang Yibo grabs Xiao Zhan's wrist.

“Why are you here? Go to your baby! And let go of my hand, you're hurting me.”

“Where are you going?”

“None of your business!”

“Really huh? Zhan, don't try me, you will not like it.”

“Are you trying to scare me Yibo?”

“Could you listen to me for once Zhan? For Pete's sake!” Wang Yibo raises his voice and made Xiao Zhan startled.

“W-what do you want?”

“Can we talk seriously Zhan? Man to man, heart to heart?”

“F-for what?”

“Get in the car Zhan.”

“W-where are we going?”

“Just get in the fucking car!” Wang Yibo didn't like his response and made him furious already. Xiao Zhan feel shivers in his spine. He never saw Wang Yibo like this before. He then remembers what his father in law describes Wang Yibo before he met him. He trembles and feels really nervous. Oh shit, I am doomed. Xiao Zhan obeyed Wang Yibo and run to the passenger seat and quickly grab the seatbelt and buckle himself tightly. His hands are shaking but he manages to fix it well and keep praying nothing bad will happen to them. He knows Wang Yibo is very angry right now and he is driving, but he feels glad Wang Yibo stops talking and just focus on driving. He doesn't know where they are going, it's been thirty minutes now but still, they are not yet stopping. Xiao Zhan is just fidgeting his fingers, sometimes he is looking at the window, pouting his lips trying to relax. Both devils and angels in his thoughts become quiet. None of them push him to speak or at least make a noise. The silence is killing him already.

The silence broke by a ring. Wang Yibo fetches his phone and answers the call.

“Ken, I'm busy. Ok, no problem and thank you. Wait. Cancel my appointments for this week. I will send you a message later about what to do next. Bye.”

Xiao Zhan is listening to the conversation. He is curious and puzzled. His heartbeat began to race. Omg, this is not good. Xiao Zhan realizes he awaken the beast inside Wang Yibo's body. It's been an hour now and Wang Yibo is not talking or looking at him. He has no plan of stopping either. Xiao Zhan yawn and feeling bored he begun to doze off.

Wang Yibo glance at his side when he feels Xiao Zhan fall asleep already. Finally, you feel tired. Such a naughty bunny. Don't you ever run away this time 'cause I won't let you?

Xiao Zhan doesn't know how long did he sleep and his hand feels numb, he sits properly and glances at Wang Yibo whose face is still serious and not even throwing him a glance.

Wang Yibo slowly drives as they enter to the automatic gate.

WANGXIAO RESIDENCE

“We are here.” Xiao Zhan widened his eyes and look around before he unbuckles the seatbelt.

“Where are we Yibo?”

“In our home.”

“This is your house Yibo?”