FIGHT FOR LOVE

The next day Sara got up a message of her friend Jiya that she was hosting a weekend party at he summer house so she was also invited their .....As u all know how Sara is so much concious about her looks from the time she got up a message till the party time she was sitting in front of her cupboard and searching for party dress finally she got up a dress she just called her makeup artist to come up her place she was their in 10 min she got ready and left for the party as that day was Saturday so the driver was also not their so she managed to drive by herself only and in half an hour she reached to her friends party . At the entrance only she saw Zayn was also invited in the party she said with a surprise"Oh hi Zayn are also invited in my friends party by the way tell me that how you know Jiya on Facebook or Instagram or on any other social media Zayn replied "Calm down Sara about whom are you talking I don't know any Jiya by the way my friend invited me in this party my friend knows who is Jiya" Sar replied "Ok enjoy the party" they both entered in the house what they found that all the people are busy in their own business after 5 min Jiya came and she said "Hi Sara dear how r u why are you so late Ok now come on and enjoy the drinks with dance " Sara replied "No thanks I don't drink but I can dance" Jiya replied "Ok fine as your wish"then Joe a common friend of Jiya and Zayn was also there in the party but Sara hate him because he always stare Sara and once he proposed Sara for marrying but Sara hate him because he was so cheap type of boy he Again asked Sara for dancing but Sara replied "Sorry Joe I am all ok please don't force me for anything"as Zayn was seeing everything he came to Sara and said"Oh my darling I am waiting for you since long time and you were here who is this guy come and dance" Sara was almost puzzuled she also get in the drama and replied "Yes honey I am also waiting for you by the way he is my friend Joe and Joe he is my boyfriend Zayn Ok Joe bye meet u soon" then Sara said "Thank you Zayn for saving me from this creepy guy I just hate him because he stares every girl in the academy and I just don't like this " Zayn replied "Hmm "as Joe was very much angry with Sara and Zayn he decided to put some pills in Sara's drink so he did like that only Sara drank that pills drink she was almost feeling sleepy and faint also she said to Zayn "I will be just back in some minutes excuse me "as Sara was on her way to the washroom Joe just snatch her hand and threw Sara on the bed and haress her Zayn gets worried and he himself goes to the washroom and check it out that everything is fine or not when he was just going he heard Sara's shouting voice is coming off he just follows that voice and get in the room what he saw was really terrifying he saw that Sara's sleeves were tore off and she was crying out he just slap out Joe after listening to the voices all the peeps who are in the party came to the room and Jiya just went to Sara put a shawl over her tore sleeves some of Joe's friend called the media and media cames with all the cameras and reporter Zayn took Sara from the back door to her home after seeing Sara like that her parents cried out Zayn said "Uncle aunty don't cry everything will be all right just take care of Sara and if any problem will come just call me I will be right here don't worry "

Hope u will like this chapter also tuned with me for further chapters.... Good bye.....