chapter 0

Out in the great big world miracles happen like fairytales come true, enemies being soul mates, and flowers that bloom in winter. The world is beautiful, and life is to short to experience it. Life is far too short for Emrys.
    Emrys lives a life like every other 19 year old in the good ol' U.S of A with few exceptions. Those exceptions being he hunts for a living,  and he'll sometimes for fun, and you must be wonder 'but dearest 4th wall breaking narrator that's a normal American past time'. That my lovely readers us where you are wrong. Emrys hunts people. (I mean obviously did you not read the description). These people however, are super-ducking-natural. He hunts supernatural people of every kind from phantom to werewolf to succubi. Also he's actually Canadian so there's that..
    Looking at emrys you'd never be able to tell that he's the general of and underground military dedicated to eradicating entire species.  He works for hfhu, otherwise known as hunters for humanity union. He has gorgeous silvery white hair to his waist, and breathtaking grey eyes. Not to mention his small stature. Even though he's absolutely deadly he can't even reach the top shelf.
   Now you might be thinking 'what's so important about this dude and why tf so you keep doing this just get on with it's' and to that I say fuck you I'm getting there. This dude is preparing for the biggest war in history and none of us will every even know.