break up pt.2- jimin

@Em_Queen13 asked that I make a part two so here it is :D

The way home was long and you felt lost. You didn't even know how to explain to your parents that he left you and with only a vague reason in your opinion. You longed to be held by him again or stay up together for hours talking about random topics.

Your parents were waiting at the bus stop when you arrived. Once you saw their familiar friendly faces you felt some relief and sighed, watching your breath hit the chilled air. Trailing your bags behind you, you quickly walked over to your parents and set your bags down before giving them a long hug. When you pulled away your let your shoulders slump and closed your eyes, taking in a deep breath. It'll be a long time before you would feel normal again. Your dad grabbed your bags after asking if you had everything in check. You protested but he refused to listen and headed to the car.

-

Once you were home you breathed in the familiar scent that you had almost forgotten and headed to your old room. Not a lot was changed about it. The set up was the same minus the posters you used to have and the walls were white instead of the old pale purple. You set your bags down and plopped your body on the neatly made bed and started to think.

You still hadn't messaged him back and you've completely ignored the texts and calls from your friend. You couldn't do it, you were already heartbroken and seeing the messages and listening to the voicemails would only make it worse. To distract yourself, you decided to start putting your things away and tinker with the various items on the dresser and bookshelf. This worked for awhile before you started getting tired and you chose to take a quick nap. When you got into your bed you slid yourself under the comforter and fell asleep.

The following months were the same. You'd find things to distract yourself with around the house, which became increasingly harder after you felt you were strong enough to finally look at and listen to everything that your friend left you. It happened a couple weeks in, but everything was still a lot, even now. You got a job to help your parents and to keep yourself pried away from the suffocating thoughts. Even at work though you thought of him. There were too many things that brought you bittersweet memories. Songs aren't the same, colors aren't, T.V. shows too. Everything reminded you of Jimin.

After a very busy day at work you felt exhausted and wanted to do nothing but sleep. You had the day off tomorrow, so you got on your phone to turn off your alarms. You felt your heart sink to the bottom of your stomach. There was a message from Jimin. Despite being scared, you opened it anyway.

Hey... both of us miss you being here... come back? Maybe I overthought and overreacted about us. Can we talk? If you don't come back for me, think about coming back for (Y/F/N). ~ Jimin

You let your phone dropped out of your hands as you cupped your face and groaned. Why ask you this now? What was he trying to do? You didn't know how you felt in this moment other than confused. You didn't know what the right or good choice would be or if you should even respond.

After many texts, calls, tears and weeks, you decided that it was best for you to not go back to them. You loved (Y/F/N) dearly, but you don't think you could ever face Jimin again. After seeing his character you realized that trying again would put off the inevitable end that you would experience again.

You didn't plan on talking to him again either, you changed your number and got your own apartment, but made sure (Y/F/N) and you were still able to communicate. You felt bad but also felt a sense of relief that made the world seem a little less grey and knew that you be okay.