scene twelve

-

"hey Boris, i noticed you haven't done any drugs or drank any alcohol recently.. how come?" y/n asks.

"Because, y/n. I'm practicing in case i become a father."

"a what??"

"One day i will take you to a very high hill with beautiful view. then we'll talk and laugh under the sun. then i'll ask you to stand, and i'll get on one knee and ask you to be my wife. And if you say yes, i'll wait until night time, and give you all the pleasure you deserve. then you'll be pregnant and we'll become a happy family."

"I.. you planned everything?"

"no, i was joking." i smile.

-

"С днем ​​рождения тебя, с днем ​​рождения тебя, с днем ​​рождения мой малыш .... с днем ​​рождения тебя." i sing in russian.

y/n blows out her candles.

"your russian sounds so beautiful, Boris. Thank you. But what did you say?"

"oh, all i said was ''happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday my baby, happy birthday to you." i smile.

she hugs me tightly.

"i love you pavsky. so much." she says, burying her face into my chest.

i hug back.

"i love you more."

-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BORIIIIISSSSS"

y/n laughs as she dumps confetti on his head.

"стоп, я не вижу!" i laugh with her.

"you're finally 18 !! how do you feel?"

"very, very old." i say.

"yeah me too.. doesn't mean we can't be old together, though."

"oh yes. reminds me. i had a dream last night that we would grow old together and we lived happy lives." i say. "you make me forget all about potter."

"potter..? like.. the movie?" she asks.

"i never told about theodore..? was old friend of mine. we did tons of drugs together. he even told me about how he stole expensive painting, he even showed to me. but that was long time ago." i tell.

"theodore as in..

theodore decker..?" she asks.