After THAT night

"Bad... Are you sleeping?", said Skeppy quietly and obviously he was still sleeping.

He still asked again:"Bad bad bad, you AREN'T sleeping, are you?" this time he said it louder.

This isn't workIIINNG, he thought to himself as he was poking bad's cheek.
Skeppy leaned closer to bad and kissed his cheek.

"hmm?", groaned bbh quietly as he turned around to see Skeppy looking goofy at him.

"What do you want? I'm trying to sleep, if you didn't notice...", Skeppy ignored him and hugged him tight.

Bad then remembered what happend some hours ago, and turned red. "Oh my goodness, I can't believe THAT happend. This is your fault" Skeppy laughed it off:"My fault? If you didn't come to my house, none of this would've happen, SUNSHINE"

Bad wrapped his hands around his face to hide his blushing. This wasn't supposed to happen, but well, it happend.

"What time is it?", asked Bad as he searched for the clock. Skeppy took his phone that was lying next to him and inhaled and exhaled loudly:"5 am"

Bad turned around again, and lied there still probably trying to fall asleep.

Skeppy stood up and went to the kitchen. "Finally",Thought Bad to himself "Finally I can sleep again"

"BAAAAAD", Skeppy screamed for Bbh.

Bad quickly sat, hitting his head somehow "WHAT, WHAT DO YOU WANT", Bbh shouted even louder.

"I did something"

Bad stood up and walked over to Skeppy "What did you do?!" Skeppy grinned widely and said:"What do you think?! Breakfast, of course."

Bad chuckled a bit and stroked his own poor head "ouch".
"Oops, sorry about that",

Skeppy patted Bbh's head and bbh blushed a bit looking into Skeppy's eyes. "You're beautiful, have I told you that before?", Bad said softly, putting his hand next to Skeppy's cheek. "I don't know, that was VERY unusual and unexpected from you", Skeppy said, enjoying the moment.
"Well, and that was very much expected from you"

------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough, they ate breakfast.
"Um. Bad?"
"hm?"
"About that night, I..."
"What's wrong?"
"I wanted to apologize, I went straight for it and didn't even ask for your opinion about it. I just want to say, next time I'll not go straight for sex."

"It's fine, I didn't have anything against it."
"But today you said...?"
"I was jookinnngg, of course haha"
"Sorry, I was just worried about you"
"I mean, you're always worried about your loved ones, aren't you?"
"Well, I guess you're right", Skeppy chuckled and smooched bbh's lips.

(SORRYYYY, This chapter was very short, but it's the first one sooo yeah. The next chapter will be DEFINITELY longer. Smut will happen later in this fic so wait for it hehehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))