Shipwrecked

It is the year 311 , in the waters near Pentos, a merchant ship approaches the free city, the lookout gives the alert, I observe something in the water, but it is not a nearby danger, but a small boat at the drift of the tides, the captain of the merchant ship inspects with his spyglass in the distance, in the boat he observes a fainted woman, "quickly, towards that boat, let us verify that if she is still alive, perhaps we will get a reward", orders the captain of the ship.

The sailors quickly direct the ship towards the boat, they take that woman, her face shows signs of having been hit, perhaps she has been abused by pirates at sea, she hardly has vital signs, the young woman only has the strength to ask for some water , dehydrated from having spent so many days in the harsh sun, the captain asks if she remembers her name and what happened to her, the young woman whispers that her name is Arya Stark, upon hearing her name, the captain immediately assumes that it is the sister of the queen of the North, "please take me to Pentos," requests the young Stark, the captain is a northern man, and decides to help the young woman, he would surely be rewarded by Queen Sansa in the future, "Who did this to you? " asks the captain, the young woman only answers that a beast in the sea, and then lose consciousness.

In Pentos, the young woman recovers the knowledge in a room, is being cared for by that merchant captain, he asks what had happened to him ?, knew the story of the heroine of the north, and was surprised to find her in that condition, "do you really want to hear it ?, is a long history ", answers the young woman, the captain nods and replies that he is a sailor, long stories are what keep his spirits up during the long days at sea, the northern girl smiles, and replies" well, listen carefully be careful because you may not believe this story".

Arya's memories take us back to 305, a few months after young Stark began her journey west of Westeros, to lands unknown to most sailors. His ship is named Nymeria, in honor of his beloved she-wolf. They have sailed westward for more than 90 days, passing through Antigua and the Summer Islands.

"More than a month has passed without a fixed course being defined, which is the objective of Stark, she replies that the objective is to clear the ones that exist on the unknown shadow lands. The first officer points out that no man has managed to return from a trip to the unknown seas, it is crazy, although the trip is supported by King Brann, it is a waste of resources. Arya reminds her that there was a person who managed to go to unknown lands, and her legacy lives on in the Westeros stories, and that person was a woman, Elissa Farman.

In her cabin, Arya reviews the navigation charts, keeps a personal diary where she writes down the details of the trip, "day 91, food is running out, fresh water is running out, if we don't find land soon to supply ourselves, our trip could end sooner than expected. We should have already reached the Islands of Aegon, Rhaenys & Visenya discovered almost three centuries ago by Elissa Farman as indicated by the charters, hopefully we will make landfall in a few days".

In the sailors' cabins, the crew converses with the First Officer, they claim that the trip will only lead them to perdition, a woman should not lead a ship, regardless of whether it is a Stark, Lannister or even the sister of a king and they reign, they do not have a fixed course, the food runs out and the water is scarce. The First Officer aware that they are at the gates of a riot, and that the crew could kill the captain, decides to take command, will support them in the revolt but no one will touch the captain, she will be locked up and then they would abandon her to their fate in the next island they find.

That same night, the crew sets their plan in motion, armed with daggers and sabers heading to the captain's cabin, they want to ambush Arya while she sleeps. They forcefully enter the cabin, but find the bed empty, we note that Arya had escaped through a small window. But she is surprised by a group of sailors, who alert the rest of their mutineers. "Are you sure you want to do this? You may not see a new sunrise," says young Stark. Arya faces the crew, in a single duel, they would not be a rival to fear, but they far outnumber her, managing to disarm and capture her.