Epilogue

*5 years after Jimin and Taehyung moved in together*

Jimin and Taehyung where stood on thier hotel room balcony. They were currently in Paris as they, and the company they worked for, were attending a modelling show. Taehyung to photograph the event and Jimin to model.

They stood taking in the beautiful view, the city of Paris at night, a view that had always been said to be magnificent.
It sure didn't disappoint.
They had it perfect from the top floor of the hotel, the whole city below them, the Eifle Tower perfectly in sight, every building, house and street lit by fancy street lights creating a relaxing, ambiant, mellow peach glow.

While leaning on the black ornate railing twiddling and twisting the engagement ring on his left ring finger, Jimin tore his eyes away from the alluring lights and began staring at his lover instead. He to being a beautiful sight, the glows of the city gracing his skin and glinting in his eyes, the smoke from the cigarette he was smoking swirling in the air with every exhale making him look like a mirage.
Jimin gazed lovingly, thinking back to when they first met and how he was stunned by the boys beauty, still being just as dazed by the sight.

"Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"Yes my love?" Taehyung spoke, removing the cigarette from his lips holding it between his fingers over the edge of the balcony, tapping the end then watching as the ashes were carried away by the breeze.
His head turning to face Jimin.

"Remember when we first met?"

"Of course, I could never forget the first time I met and angel."
A slight smirk befalling on the youngers lips, his eyes landing on Jimins.

A light blush flushed on Jimin's cheeks at the comment, along with a small giggle. Taehyung still manged to make Jimin flustered, despite the near 6 years of dating.

"You said 'Light my cigarette'. "

"I still remember being so shocked by your simple request." He continued

"Can I still not convince you to quit?"
Jimin asked.
Although Taehyung didn't smoke as often as he used to, but Jimin was still concerned that he was damageing his health.

"I'm afraid not."
Taehyung answered.

"And why is that Taetae?"

"Because I love the smokey sweet taste I get when I kiss you after." yet another smirk forming.

"Oh really, is that so?" Jimin replied, his tone rather flirty, a smirk of his own forming on them sinful strawberry lips of his, stepping closer to Taehyung.

The aforementioned snaked his arm around the others small waist, pulling him closer, placing the cigarette onto the ash tray set on the table next to him.

"mmm, of course its absolutely delicious. You always leave me wanting more, I can't shake my hunger for.... "
His tone was soft, seductive and low as he leaned his forehead to meet Jimin's, their bodies pressed together, breaths fanning eachothers lips.

"Strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you."

Taehyung then closed the small gap between him and Jimin, kissing him with passion, receiving the same back.

That very same taste he adored enveloped Taehyung's scenes.It drove him crazy.

He began making his backward towards the bedroom, pulling Jimin with him, keeping thier lips together, kissing as they went.

That all so wonderful taste fueling the desire building in them both as they reach the bed, falling onto it.

Taehyung pulled away briefly just to breathlessly say,

"God I love so much Park Jimin."

"I love you too Kim Taehyung, I can't wait to take your name."

And so the night continued.
It was full of the expression of passionate love,
the sounds of pleasure,
the feeling of floating on cloud 9,
the comfort from the contact of one's lover...
.
.
.
.
and the taste, of strawberries and cigarettes.

~FIN~

*Bonus chapters out! *