The vote

I woke up the next day and tension was already filling my body , marlin was dead and poor brody was to. I am just so confused , marlin killed brody and people are blaming clem and Aj for revenge. That's bullshit! I heard Louis roll out of bed.
"Tenn wake up" he said shaking ten , I heard ten roll out of bed.
"What about her?" Ten asked
"She has only been here like 3 days do u really want her to vote?" Asked Louis
"I may have only been here a few days. It I haven't got deafer" I said jumping out of bed.
"Chas I-" Louis started
"Save it" I yelled slamming the door behind me!

What a nerve! How could he say that after I opened up to him?! What an absolute pisstake! All I've done is make things better here , I caught food and I sure as hell did them a favour with marlin. That guy was good for nothing. My thoughts were inturupted as I heard a bark, I turned around to see Rosie.
"Hey girl" I said , she walked over to me and I sat on the step with her. I patted her head and she smiled.
"Being a dog is easy huh girl bet u aren't worried but maybe your hungry" I said
She looked up at me with hopeful eyes.
"Some beans won't hurt huh" I smiled.
I walked over to the food and grabbed a can of beans , I opened them and put them down for Rosie she ate them really fast.
"Gee u were hungry weren't u girl" I giggled.
Everyone came out of the dorm and Louis looked at me with regret in his eyes , he regretted what he said but it wasn't enough I just need time right now. I walked over to everyone else and they seemed to all be numb to marlins death.
"We need to vote whether they stay or not" Louis stated
"They killed marlin!" Mitch moaned
"Marlin killed brody !" I defended them
"He hurt my sisters!" Ten sighed.
Poor little kid this worlds hard enough.
"Enough ! Raise your hand for stay" aasim said
Violet me and ten raised our hands that meant ruby Omar aasim Louis Mitch and willie thought they should leave.
"It's decided they leave today with the stuff they came with" aasim said
"This isn't right!" I yelled
"It's the vote" Mitch told me
"It's a load of fuckery!" I yelled
"Listen miss perfect you've been here 3 days you don't know what it's like"ruby said
"Oh sod off I survived way before I was here!"I told her
"You looking for a fight?" She said
"I'll kick ur ass" I told her
"Stop it! Both of you enough!" Omar said stepping between us.
I looked at Louis with angry eyes and went to my room. I can't believe them! Marlins a killer! They eliminated a threat he was fuckin crazy! They should be greatful to clem! The door opened .
"Chas?"Louis said
"Fuck off" I replied coldly.
Louis opened his mouth to say something.
"Just don't ok just shut up" I yelled to him.
I turned over in bed to face away from him.
"Fine but we have to talk eventually" he sighed and left.
He was right we would have to but now was certainly not that time , I had to know clem and Aj make it away from here ok. I have to follow them!

I watched as everyone disbanded after clem left although violet and Louis were nowhere to be seen , it didn't matter I needed to say sorry . I jogged out of the gates and after them. I saw clem and Aj , poor Aj looks so upset. I moved around the tree to see a man with a gun pointed at clem. Hell no!
"Lilly?!" Clem said
The conversation was muffled but the guns were not lowered I had to do something. Lilly grabbed ahold of clem, that's it! I was about to jump out when I felt a hand.
"Stop what are u doing?!" Violet said
Louis was with her but said nothing.
"I'm growing some balls!" I said
"Don't" Louis said
"Not now Louis" I said .
I got up and violet tried to stop me but she couldn't I ran at the man with a gun and pushed him over causing him to shoot , the bullet hit me in the shoulder.
"Argh" I let out a scream
Clementine sprung to action disarming the women and Aj grabbed the weapon .
"Stay away from her!" I said , everything went black.

I woke up in the room much like I did on my first day although I wasn't taped down like an animal. I got up and grabbed my head.
"That's gonna hurt for a while and your shoulder" I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes to see ruby .
"Got it" I grumbled .
I don't remember much apart from running to save clem , did I save clem?! My questions were answered as her and Aj walked through the door.
"Hey" she said. Ruby nodded and got up and left the room it was just me clem and Aj.
"Thank you for what u did back there u really saved my ass" clem said
"And mine"Aj smiled
"No worries" I told them.
"How did you know where we were ?" Clem asked
"I followed you to say sorry I really didn't want you to go" I told them.
"It's ok we can stay now ... people changed theirs mind " clem said
"That's awesome" I said getting up .
I stumbled back down.
"Careful!" Aj said
"You shouldn't be on your feet to much yet" clem said
"I'll be fine" I reassured her.
If I can do a catwalk drunk I can sure as hell walk normally in pain.
I walked outside for some fresh air and decided to sit on the steps. Those people must have come from a group they looked healthy well fed they couldn't have done it on there own. I looked up at the sunset , I barely see them anymore but they're pretty to look at. Something was so peaceful about the fact that no matter what the sun rises and so does the moon every day and night without fail even with all the shit going on. I smiled and closed my eyes. A few minuites passed and I heard footsteps.
I turned around to see Louis .
"Hey" I said
"Hi" he replied .
Damn this is awkward
"Look I'm sorry if I voted them to stay u never would have got hurt I really didn't ever think you would get hurt or them but I was wrong I'm so sorry" he said sitting down.
"It's ok marlin was your best friend and what he did no one saw coming he seemed so stable and sure" I told louis.
"Yeah he was" he frowned
"You wanna know something?" I said
"Sure" Louis replied
"Your one of the people here that I actually like your intelligent and your funny and you listen" I told him
"It means a lot to hear you say that" Louis smiled
"It should I am a celebrity" I joked
"And a pretty good one at that" he said nudging my shoulder.
"Ow" I said
"Right sorry my bad forgot about that" he said
We laughed.
"Your not a bitch like marlin said" Louis said
"I know" I told him cockily
"I mean it your smart and your funny and ur brave one of the bravest people I know" he smiled
"I just don't wanna see anybody hurt"I told him
"But you get hurt" he said confused
"Yeah but it's me or them" I replied
"And your selfless , the whole package" Louis smiled.
I giggled .
"Louis I'm glad we met" I smiled
"Me too chas I really am" he replied .
"I'm getting pretty tired" I sighed
"Here I'll help u" Louis said helping me up and to our dorm.
"Sleep on my bed it's easier than climbing up there" Louis laughed
"Thanks" I said .
Louis dropped down a teddy to me.
"Mr snuggles!" I said
Louis giggled
"I mean uh not mine at all" I lied
"Whatever you say" Louis laughed
I smiled and headed into a sleep