Campaign

When I am with you, I just want to be closer

"Guess who?" Dylan chuckled as the familiar hands wrapped around his eyes from behind. The cold of her ring rested on hi eyelid as his eyes closed. "Hmm, Chad, is that you?" Dylan asked playfully as Belle giggled.

She removed her hands as he swiftly span around and grabbed her hips pushing her up between the locker and his body. A nervous giggle escaped her lips at the proximity as he grinned down at the girl.

"I missed you" He spoke truthfully

"I missed you" He spoke truthfully. Belle rolled her eyes playfully "I thought you would have been having too much fun line dancing" She teased him as he chuckled lowly. "Too much fun to forget you? Never" He moved closer ready to attach their lips but was quickly interrupted by Ryan and Chad.

"Texas! You're back!" Ryan shook his head at him dumb friend who had clearly just ruined a moment. Dylan lowered his head in dissappointment before puling away from the girl and turning to give the two boys a bro hug. In all honesty, maybe it was good they were interrupted, after all, they had never shared a kiss around anybody in the school before.

"No Rachel today?" Ryan asked Belle confused as she shook her head no. "She said she doesn't feel very well, I dropped her off some chicken soup this morning" The brunette told them all as Chads face fell slightly. "She didn't tell me that" he quickly added with a slight jealousy.

Belle chuckled at him "Maybe if you actually found your balls and told her you liked her, she would" Belle patted his arm as she walked past him "See you at lunch" She smiled at all three before making her way to class.

Dylan swiftly turned and punched Chad in the arm "Ow what the hell" he complained rubbing the sore spot. "You are such a cockblock" He stated simply as the three began to walk to their class.

---------

"Dylan I need help with my campai -oh okay, hey Belle I didn't know you was here" Lucas scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and looked at the floor as Dylan crawled of the girl and threw his shirt back on.

"Whats do you want Lucas" Dylan grumbled grumpily causing Belle to slap his arm. "Whats up bubs?" She asked more politely as he walked further into the room trying to get the sight of them making out, out of his head.