Hercai part 5

Reyyan went out of the hotel and told the driver to take her to the şadoğlu konağa. Deniz decided she had to go to Harun becsue they did not talk since she got here. Miran was frustrated but sad at the same time that he upset Reyyan.

Deniz: "Excuse me, where is Haruns office?"
Waitress: "to the left down this hallway"
"Thank you"
She went to Haruns office and barged the door open.
"Harunnnn!"
"What are you doing here? What if someone sees us they'll get suspicious."
"Oh you care too much about that, nobody will see."
Harun got up from his seat, went it Deniz and help her arm tightly.
"Why the hell did go to the Aslenbey konağa? You don't know who's games your playing in. And you don't want to find out."
"Let go of my arm, your hurting me"
"That's the last thing I would car about right now"
"Okay so what the plan"
"What plan, you came and ruined my plan"
"You probably made a new plan once you found out that I'm here, didn't you?"
Harun is so annoyed but really wanted her out of his office before someone came.
"Look Deniz I'll tell you later but hey the hell out of here!"
"I'll only leave once you tell me what the plan is or less I'll just ruin everything for you."
Harun gets really angry and just tell her the plan.
"Okay fine, I'll tell you."
"Go on."
"Since you came, I'm going to let you get your revenge, but your going to have to tell me exactly what your going to do."
"Oh, already started"
"What?!! What did you do?!"
"Relax, it's nothing big, what I did is nothing compared to what I'll be going to do."
"What the hell did you do?"
"Oh I just put some food poisoning in her food."
She gives a smirk.
"To Reyyan?"
She smiles and nods.
"Is she fine, look your going to ruin my plan and they'll find out, isn't it suspicious enough that you came and she got sick. Huh?"
"Vallah I don't know and I don't care I'll let you think about that on your own."
She left Harun's office and went to the cafeteria down stairs. She sat at one table and waited for Miran to finish his hours there.

Meanwhile at Azat's office
There was a know at his door.
"Come in"
Gönül came in.
"What yo Gönül did you finish the work I told you to do?"
"Yes here is the files"
Gönül gives a bunch of file to Azat.
"You can go now, I'll email you your next assignment."
"Azat?"
Azat takes his eyes off the files and looks at Gönül, he realizes that she looked gorgeous in her outfit.
"What?"
"Do you know about Elif?"
He look at the corner at the room and nods.
"Did you know before?"
"No, I found out yesterday."
"Me too."
"I couldn't imagine you would actually do that."
Azat looked at Gönül with surprise.
"What? What kind of comment is that?"
Gönül realizes what she said, and looks down.
"I mean..."
She couldn't find anything to say.
"I tried hard to make her feel better in that house, I did what I could, I tried with all my heat to love her, but it didn't work."
"But you don't love Reyyan. Even if you think you do, you don't. But you also couldn't love Elif. This means that you love someone else."
Azat looks at Gönül in confusion.
"Don't look at me like that, it's true."
"How do you know?"
"I know, I know from myself, I know from what a I had experienced."
"So your saying you don't love Miran?"
"I don't know. All this time I thought I was in love with Miran, I thought he could only be mine. But I only thought that because I made myself believe in it. I don't know if I'm right but maybe Miran was just a crush that stayed for a long time. Okay, I admit I did very stupid things because I wanted him but I kind of regret them."
"So you regret lying about what I did to you when I kidnapped you?"
She felt ashamed and looked at the floor, but nodded.
"I should be going now."
She left with putting all kinds of thoughts in Azat's head. Azat was left thinking in his room.

Reyyan at şadoğlu konağa
Reyyan reaches her the house.
"You stay here I'll be back in 10 minutes"
"Tamam Reyyan hanim"
Reyyan went into the house. She wanted to visit her mom and siblings but didn't want to stay for long because of her frustration.