The list of Guests in the House of Mouse

Disney Cartoons and Comic Books: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Pluto, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Gus Goose, Pete, Ludwig Von Drake, Clara Cluck, Chip 'n Dale, Scrooge McDuck, The Phantom Blot, April, May and June Duck, Humphrey the Bear, Ranger J. Audubon Woodlore, the Brownstone Park Bears, Pluto's Good and Bad Consciences, Red Riding Hood, Toby Tortoise, Max Hare, Santa Claus, Reindeer, a Lamp from "The Whoopee Party", the Lonesome Ghosts, Ferdinand the Bull, Susie the Little Blue Coupe, Professor Owl, Babe the Big Blue Ox, Dinah the Dachshund, Louie the Mountain Lion, Salty the Seal, a Rooster, a Hen, a Robot from "Mars and Beyond", and various Black-and-White Characters.

Mickey Mouse Works: Magical Mouse, Hairy Manilow, the Turkey, the 3 Kittens from "Pluto's Kittens", Chief O'Hara.

The Three Little Pigs: The Three Little Pigs, Big Bad Wolf, and the three little Wolves

Silly Symphonies: Hobo Cookie, Sugar Cookie Girl (aka, Miss Bonbon), Cookie Carnival Judges, Miss Jello Mold, the Three Orphan Kittens, the Violin Princess, the Saxophone Prince, the Cello Queen, the Saxophone King, the Ugly Duckling, the Duck Family, the Swan family, the Dancing Skeletons, the Merry Dwarfs, and the Flowers and Trees

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Snow White, The Evil Queen/the Witch, The Prince, The Huntsman, the Seven Dwarfs (Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, and Dopey), the Magic Mirror, the Forest Animals, the Fly, the Raven, and the two Vultures

Pinocchio: Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, The Blue Fairy, Geppetto, Figaro, Cleo, Honest John, Gideon, Stromboli, The Coachman, The Coachman's Goons, Lampwick, The Stupid Little Boys, and Monstro.

Fantasia: The Sugar Plum Fairies, Nutcracker Suite dancers (the mushrooms, the ballerina blossoms, the graceful goldfish, and the High-kicking thistles and orchids), Yen Sid, the Magic Brooms, the Rite of Spring Dinosaurs (Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Pteranodon, Corythosaurus, Apatosaurus, Diplodocus, Ornithomimus, Brachiosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Kannemeyeria, Edmontosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Dimetrodon, Tylosaurus, Plateosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Compsognathus, Archaeopteryx, Troodon, Oviraptor), Bacchus, Jacchus, the Centaurs, the Centaurettes, Melinda, Brudus, Iris, Morpheus, Diana, Zeus, Apollo, Vulcan, Boreas, Mother Pegasus, Father Pegasus, Pegasi Siblings, Peter Pegasus, Cherubs, Satyrs, Unicorns, Madame Upanova and her ostriches, Hyacinth Hippo and her hippos, Elephanchine and her elephants, Ben Ali Gator and his alligators, Chernabog, and the minions on Bald Mountain.

Dumbo: Dumbo, Timothy Mouse, Mrs. Jumbo, the Circus Elephants, the Ringmaster, Mr. Stork, Casey Junior, Pink Elephants, The Crows, the Circus Animals, and the Clowns.

Bambi: Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Faline, Geno and Gurri, Friend Owl, The Great Prince of the Forest, Bambi's mother, Aunt Ena, Thumper's sisters, Miss Bunny, Miss Skunk, Man, Hunter Dogs, Ronno, Mrs. Quail, Young Bucks, Possums, Porcupine, Mrs. Hare, Mena, Mr. Hare, the Deer Herd

Saludos Amigos/The Three Caballeros: José Carioca, Panchito Pistoles, Pedro, Mama Plane, Papa Plane, Aconcagua, Aracuan Bird, Flying Gauchito, Burrito, Pablo, Penguins, and the Toy Bull.

Song of the South: Johnny, Uncle Remus, Ginny Favers, Toby, Sally, Grandmother, Aunt Tempy, John, Mr. Favers, Mrs. Favers, Maid, Favers Brothers, Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Fox, Br'er Bear, Br'er Frog, Br'er Terrapin, Mother Possum, and Mr. Bluebird.

Make Mine Music: Egret Couple, Casey, Ladies from the Stand, Teenagers, Peter, Sasha, Sonia, Ivan, Peter's Grandfather, Misha, Yasha, and Vladimir, the Wolf, Johnny Fedora, Alice Blue Bonnet, Willie the Whale, Whitey, Tetti-Tatti, and Tetti-Tatti's sailors.