𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10: A Night over...

•~Elizabeth P.O.V.~•
The girls would walk out of the training room, following the boys lead. They'd led them to a door and as it was opened it was like moving into a new house.
"You were right, it's not as bad it seems" Diane said looking over at King slightly red.
    Elaine would laugh at this. "Ooooh~" she'd say swaying back and forth. Diane would turn to her and would flick her at the forehead.  
    "Owwww..." said Elaine beginning to rub her forehead.
   Diane would smirk, I'd then laugh at the two girls.
I'd look back at the house, it was kind of similar to ours. Except the upstairs had 3 beds. 
      "Wait, What are we supposed to eat?" asked King completely forgetting he was hungry.
   "Oh I know what I'm gonna eat..." said Meliodas smirking at Elizabeth.
   My face would go red. Oh no...
"Woah, there Captain!~" said Ban patting the captains head.
      "And anyways," Ban would look over at king, "The food will be here soon, it'll be dropped off at a bus station. It's not like we can just tell them to drop it off here," said Ban.
    "I can go get the food." I'd say volunteering.
"Cool, I really didn't feel like it.." said Ban jumping in the couch with Elaine between him.
   "B-Ban!" Elaine would say going red. King was about to slap him, when Diane had grabbed King & gave him a hug. Thus he was to embarrassed & wasn't to do anything but be embraced by his "crush".
"I'll go too," said Meliodas walking to the door. I was a little nervous.. we were walking together and he didn't seemed interested at first...
"Are you coming, Ellie?" Meliodas said holding out his hand for me to accept it.
I blushed a bit and accepted his hand.
•~Author P.O.V ÙwÚ~•

  Elizabeth & Meliodas would leave out the door, with the others left behind lazily in the "house."
It was a quiet between the two at first, until Meliodas began to talk.
     "Hey Elizabeth-" he began getting cut off, by a man riding on a scooter; stopping in front of them on the curb.
   "Gotta Delivery for....Sexy Stranger.." the man said reading aloud the note on the pizza box confused.
     "Damnit Ban..." Meliodas muttered under his breath. 
   "Ummm..T-That's us..." said Elizabeth excepting the food. 
   The man on the bike would look up, staring at Elizabeth. He was around 19, tall, & had black  decent hair.
    He eyed Elizabeth up and down. Meliodas's eyes would follow his at they moved along Elizabeth's body. He'd growl, angry by this.

  Meliodas would grab Elizabeth by her waist pulling her into his embrace.
    "Sorry...She's a bit busy at the moment.." he'd say smirking down at Elizabeth. Her eyes would widen, blushing.
   The boy would smack his lips and get back to back to work by driving off.
   Meliodas would let go of Elizabeth, as she got back on to standing on her own. 
   "T-Thanks Meliodas..." She'd manage to get out, still blushing.
  He'd grin, "Any time...." 
   They'd look up to see thunder, as rain began to pour down.
                "Damnit..."