chapter 10: Saying it Back

Harry stared down in shock, and a wide smile crossed his face, "Y-You love me?"

"I love you." Draco grinned back.

"Now are you just saying that because I fucked you or do you actually mean it?"

He blonde placed a soft kiss on his boyfriend's forehead, "Harry, I love you. I love you for who you are."

Potter fell on his back, grinning, "You love me!"

"I love you." Draco chuckled.

"I love you too!" Harry brushed his lips against his lover's, "I love you so much, my little barista."

"I love you too, my kidnapper."

The two cuddled in bed, their hot bodies pressed together.

"Let's go again." Draco whispered.

"Seriously? I'm exhausted and so are you. I won't overwork you. But next time, I'll make sure you won't cum."

Draco hardened again in anticipation, "Will that make you happy? Seeing me suffer?"

"In bed, yes. Very happy." He stroked the blonde's face, "You look so pretty when you beg."

He shuddered at Harry's words, "Than make sure I never cum."

"Why?"

"That way you're always happy."

A slow smile crept onto Harry's lips, "Darling, I'm always happy around you."

"But soon? Can I make sure that what you did to me happens to you?" The blonde asked, batting his eyelashes innocently. He was just trying to egg him on.

Harry smirked, "No. I'm the dominate one. And you? You're my toy. My shiny little toy."

Damn did Draco love it when Harry showed him he was in charge, "I'm sorry, Sir."

"For?"

"For asking stupid questions. I'm yours. I'm your toy. Play with me anytime you want. Anything you do to me is okay." The blonde couldn't even believe the words that came out of his mouth. He flushed with embarrassment.

"You are mine. I love you."

" I love you too."

"Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you."

"Good." Harry grinned, rewarding his boyfriend with a kiss.

The two got dressed and prepared for the day.

"Hey, Draco." The older boy smiled, walking into the cafeteria, holding his boyfriend's hand.

"Hey, Harry."

"I have to tell you something." Harry whispered, sitting down.

Draco sat across from him, "Sure. What is it?"

"What I say might shock you." Harry informed, seriously.