15

I sat in a field of white flowers. The sun was high in the sky and warm on my face. The wind blew gently through my hair as I looked up at the bright blue skies. I turned my head to see Sonic sitting a little ways away from me. His back faced me.

I stood and ran towards him, smiling brightly. "Sonic, hey! Sonic! Son...ic?"

As I came closer, I noticed the white flowers were splattered in blood. I could feel the fear rising in my chest as I came closer.

"Sonic?"

He sobbed softly as his body shook. I looked down to see Amy in his arms. "H-Hey...what's wrong?"I asked. I gently touched his shoulder and he whipped his head around to look at me.

My eyes widened when I saw that Amy was lifeless. She had a gaping wound in her chest and her eyes were dull and half closed.

"What did you do?! (Y/n)! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Sonic's eyes were full of tears and wide with terror.

"I-I...I didn't do a-anything,"I said softly, backing away. "Yes, you did! How could you lose control like that?! Look at them!"he yelled.

I looked around the field to find everyone else laying in the blood decorated flowers. Rouge, Blaze, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Silver, Cream, Cheese...all dead.

My chin started to tremble as my chest tightened. "I didn't...S-Sonic, I-I-I didn't do this!"I cried.

He gently laid Amy down and stood. He turned to me to expose his blood stained hands and chest. His hands were curled into tight fists as he came closer to me. "Amy told me you were dangerous and I let you live with us. Now look at what you did!"he yelled.

I flinched back, tears streaming from my eyes. "N-No! I c-couldn't have! Please, b-b-believe me!"I stuttered.

"You're covered in blood, (Y/n). I'm not fucking dumb!"

I looked down to see my hands and my white dress were stained with splatters of red. I dropped to my knees. I could barely speak as I stared down at my hands. The blood was still warm and dripping. I could see my fur was black.

I couldn't have killed them...could I?

Sonic came closer to me and I quickly moved back. I tried to turn and crawl on my hands and knees but he caught me. He pulled me back towards him and sat on my stomach.

"I'm going to make you pay, (Y/n)."

I began to sob heavily, my chest heaving up and down. I could barely breathe as my tears flowed like waterfalls down the sides of my face. Sonic stared down at me, his green eyes cold and unforgiving.

"I didn't...do it! I-I swear!"I choked out.

"How could I have ever loved you? You're nothing but a monster. A FUCKING MONSTER."

I closed my eyes just as he cocked his fist back. When I didn't feel the impact of his fist, I opened my eyes.

My fist was through his chest. His blood spilled all around us and onto my dress. My eyes widened as I screamed in horror. Sonic tumbled off me and I just laid there, screaming and crying until my throat was raw.

I woke up. I stared up at my ceiling for a few seconds before bursting into tears. Oh chaos. What was that.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?"