➖➖➖

It had been two weeks sense Haku informed Natia of her coming arrival and the announcement of the Genin participating in the Chunin Exams.

Natia had just finished the meeting with her Genin team and was headed back to the ANBU grounds when she heard Konohamaru yell. She turned the corner and chuckled at the sight before her.

Konohamaru being held a foot in the air by Kankuro, and standing behind them was Temari looking ready to blow a gasket.

"What are you laughing at!?" Kankuro yelled when he noticed Natia's presence.

"You know, when I asked you to come I didn't think your genjutsu would be so thick. I mean come on Churro, you look like a fucking school yard bully. And Ari, what did you do to your hair?" Natia asked, releasing her genjutsu.

Konohamaru wasn't phased, he was Natia's main source of information in Konoha, and her god-son.

As if time had frozen, Kankuro dropped Konohamaru, who scurried behind Natia, along with his jaw.

"Nat!" Temari sprinted to the girl and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug. Once she released Natia, Kankuro did the same.

"You coming down Panda, or you comfortable in your tree?" Natia asked, looking up at where he sat.

"Yes, actually I think I'm quite comfortable." Garra answered her, mockingly admiring his hand. That is at least he was, before he ended up falling on his bum. He looked up at Natia, with her arms crossed, and raised eye-brow.

"Really?"

"You had an attitude. Care to explain why there are bags under your eyes?" Natia demanded.

"What ever could you mean Nat?" Garra asked.

Natia growled and fused her hand with chakra before smacking his face and removing his sand armor. Garra had the decency to look guilty as Natia grabbed his arm, and dragged him to ANBU grounds, Temari and Kankuro following behind with not so silent chuckles.

"Konoha! Go to the apartment and pick up my assignments in the yellow file!" Natia yelled over her shoulder. "They're your training instructions for the next two to three months."

Konohamaru nodded and ran off.

•••

"Nat, I'm fi-" Garra tried.

"Say your fine again and I'll shove my katana up your ass." Natia said in a bored tone.

Garra let out a long sigh, before flopping back onto her offices couch.

Temari and Kankuro were outside catching up with some of Natia's ANBU, so they couldn't hear Garra's whining as Natia pushed his seals barriers back in place, and off Skukaku's tail.

"Done. Now get some sleep I'll make sure no one bothers you." Natia sighed, standing up.

"Nat, it's good to see you." Garra grunted. "However can I ask why your so pissed?"

"Haku should be here today, she's bringing Satami." Natia sighed, walking to the door.

Garra chuckled. "At least I finally get to meet them." He said before the door shut.

•••

Natia stood in formal ANBU Commander attire, with her katana strapped to her back, her wakizashi at her hip and several kuni and shurikan hidden in the tattooed seal along her wrists and outer thighs well at her shoes were chakra weights.

Izumo and Kotetsu looked almost frightened at the sight of the ANBU Commander. Both wondering why she stood at the village boarder line looking ready for war.

Soon two shapes could be seen on the horizon, but still Natia stood. Not a move.

When the shapes came into sight Natia could be seen with the briefest of smiles. Not ten feet away from the gate the small girl began to rush to the ANBU Commander. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her and ended up in the arms of one Natia Namikaze.

Natia stepped towards Haku, but stopped five feet away, waiting for Haku to come to her. And she did, crashing into her with breathtaking force, Satami was in Natia's arms as she pecked Natia on the lips.

Natia gave a small glare of annoyance at the public show of affection. Haku ignores the look and put on an innocent smile. Ironically Natia's Greenie form was inspired by Haku, only male.

Satami giggled at her mothers' antics. The two women only starred at each other with fond smiles.

Izumo and Kotetsu starred jaws dropped at the seen before them.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" Haku mumbled.

"I'm ANBU Commander, hun. I do what I want."