Meeting

Ink's POV

DAMMIT Ink though that monster Echo had injured blue and dream pretty bad and I was the only one left standing other than her.

I eventually got her with some red paint successfully burning the blue haired girl she stumbled back trying to hide the pain she was in.(which obviously didn't work)

the tables were turning in there favor then out of nowhere Echo pulled out a- flute? I heard blue scream to run but she had already started to play.It was quite beautiful- NO INK!!

  He mentally slapped himself for getting distracted blue and purple smoke started coming out of the flute and seconds later Ink was trembling in fear as he was staring straight into the eyes of a Giant.Dark blue.SERPENT.

Echo's POV

Arius (what I call my serpent) was hissing at Ink.Ink was stepping back and before I even saw it more red paint was thrown at me burning through my arm. Blue,Dream, and Ink were slowly getting up Arius had hurt Ink

but I needed a plan now that Blue and Dream were getting up Arius couldn't handle the attacks and disappeared into the flute.

★Time skip brought to you by Arius

Still Echo's POV

I was badly beat up one arm was completely GONE and the other was snapped.My legs weren't to bad but I was limping I had a headache, and things were blurry

I decided right then and there that I needed to teleport out of there NOW.
I teleported I don't know where I was I stumbled backwards I hear voices then everything was black..

Dust's POV
Me,Killer,and Nightmare (For once) went on patrol I heard something, and told Nightmare he told us to stay close to each other as we quietly went to investigate.I saw a girl..

she was beautiful and immediately felt the urge to protect her..the second think that I noticed was she was HuRt badly.

I saw some of Ink's paint on her and all I saw was red.For a minute I was confused Nightmare had put a tentacle on my shoulder then I realized my eye was glowing purple.

I let out a quiet chuckle and stared into his eyes asking a silent question in which he only nodded. I carefully picked up the girl and we made our way back to the mansion where Me,Horror,Cross,and our boss Nightmare lived and I already knew..

This was going to be a VERY long day...

(Comment and like if you want another chapter.Also please excuse my bad grammar/punctuation! That's all bye!)
435 words