How the hell am I meant to do this?

(Adrien p.o.v)

I was on my bed with paper scattered everywhere and my pencil chewed to bits at the end of it.
"Dude it's not that hard. Just get them cheese."
"I can not get them cheese. This gift needs to be special for them."
"You've already gotten them a gift do you need to get them another one?"
"Yes I do. The whole point of secret Santa is to get someone a gift to show how well you know them."
"I think it's safe to say you know them."
"What if....no that won't work. Oh but I could always get them..... now that's over the limit. Why can I not think?!" I exclaimed as I threw my head into my hands.
There was a knock at my door making Plagg hide. The door opened to reveal Natalie with her signature clipboard.
"Adrien. Your father wants you down in 10 for dinner."
"Will do Natalie."
She began to leave when I stopped her.
"Wait Natalie! I need to ask you a question."
"Of course Adrien."
"What do you get someone who is into all sorts of things?"
"Well you get them a thing they do not have yet. A video on how and why everyone likes them."
"But what if it's meant to be a secret. Like a secret Santa type deal."
"Then tell everyone it's not apart of that. Everyone will understand why you said what you said. Is that all, Adrien?"
"Yes thank you Natalie."
She gave a small bow and left me in my room making me start the plan for the video.

(Mari p.o.v)

"Tikki this is hopeless." I told as I paced back and forth.
"It's not that bad Marinette."
"That bad?! How is the person I got not that bad?"
"You will figure something out you are a smart girl."
"What do you get the girl that has everything?"
"Well think about what she likes. You could always make her something. Like the time you made Jagged Stone those sunglasses."
"Tikki you are brilliant! I need to get supplies."
"You can't go over the limit!" She exclaimed as she rushed into my bag before I rushed off.

(Alya p.o.v)

"Do you really think we should be shopping together?" I asked as I looked at some stuff with Nino by my side.
"Well I mean, we don't have each other and we don't really know who the other person is. So should be good."
"That is true. But the things we get could clue the other one in."
"I mean there are three people in our class who do art, two rich people, two sport people, a guy who likes codes and stuff, a goth, a pink lady, two people who write, though one isn't really in our class, a liar though she wasn't there, and a buff dude who loves the daughter of a magician."
"Half of those stuff will be easy to work out. You know that right?"
"Well I gotta go look at pencils." He told before walking away making me facepalm.
'He is definitely avoiding the question.'
I went over to the headbands and grabbed multiple colours of the one pair.
'They will like these a lot.'