He saw... (chapter 7)

Kirishima's P.O.V

I saw every inch of his body...top to bottom to bruise to cut to rips to scratches I saw it all. How could this happen? How did it happen? THE Bakugo, my friend, my crush, my bro he was hurting and I had no idea... I just sat and watch him silently drown in pain and suffering and did N O T H I N G! How could I? How dare I?! The only thing that manage to escape my quivering lips were- "B-BAKUGO?!"
He didn't say anything just stood there and stared in shock and pain, his eyes welling with tears and his nose was running. He finally snapped out of it and ran without a shirt just his bare chest and his uniform pants. I tried to grab his wrist to stop him but he was to fast, so I ran after him. "B-BAKUGO WAIT! PLEASE!" Everyone's attention now on us more on Bakugo because they've seen his injuries but I didn't care I just kept on running Sensei Aizawa tried to stop me but I nudges him away and kept running with the bakusqaud running right behind me.

Bakugo's P.O.V

"H-he saw me! I have to run I don't care anymore!" I ran out of the changing room without anything but my pants exposing my scarred torso but I didn't care anymore I HAD to get away! Everyone's pity glares see right through me I feel them comment I'm just to worried to care I hear shitty-hair and the "bakusqaud" call for me, I didn't listen though instead I ran in the forest with my backpack.

I make it to an old blossom tree I used to go to when I'm down...it seems I lost the idiots. I throw downfield my bag and pull out a rope. Sigh "I'm ready." I tie one end of the rope to the tree and the other to my neck ready for it to strangle me. I struggle for a few seconds till my visions blurs and blacks out and I stop my struggling. As I end my struggles I have one single tear leave my eye for freedom and a small unnoticeable smile. I'm finally free....

??? P.O.V

I'm walking to my cabin in the forest till I cone across a shadowing tree with a silhouette of something. A figure? Not sure. I run up to it to only see a blonde boy hanging his head with a rope. I'm shocked. I ran up closer to him ripping the rope away from his bleeding scarred neck in-fact every part of his body was scarred I was concerned but after cutting him down I check his check his pulse. "It's weak but he's still alive." I pick him up bridal style and run to the nearest hospital. As I run out I come across some people with red hair and sharp teeth, a blonde with a bolt in it a guy with weird looking elbows and finally a girl with pink skin and pink hair. Blush NO not now there's a humans body in risk!

Hey guys uh I was wondering for ??? Should they have a love interest with one of the students? They are bi!