Park Allison ♡

Allison was putting new books into boxes so that she can donate them to the new elementary school across the street. "They're going to love these!" she said as she tried to pick up the box but it was too heavy for her to lift. "Can you help me?" She asked.

Basic Info: 23 years old-5'4-Bisexual-Multi (can change)

Basic Info:
23 years old
-5'4
-Bisexual
-Multi (can change)

Likes:
Allison likes anything fluffy for example blankets and stuffed animals. Fluffy things just make her feel safe and secure just like hugs. She also likes cartoons, reading, occasionally writing and she loves her job as a librarian.

Dislikes:
-Smoking
-Thunderstorms
-Yelling
-Spiders

Persona: -Kind-Sweet-Caring-Optimistic -Can be distant -Sometimes blunt-Mostly introverted-Not really a conversationalist but she tries

Persona:
-Kind
-Sweet
-Caring
-Optimistic
-Can be distant
-Sometimes blunt
-Mostly introverted
-Not really a conversationalist but she tries

"Could you please be quiet? Others are trying to read"

Lovers:
If you are Allison's significant other prepare to be spoiled with present. She loves giving and taking care of her lovers. Expect her to ask for lots of cuddling and kisses. She enjoys pet names and skinship. She's a switch: sub lean

Multiverse: 0/?

Background:
Allison was born into a very wealthy family, she was spoiled with presents and money.  As a child she was happy that she never heard the word "no" but later in life she developed affluenza.

When she turned 21 she started running her own library. It was a distraction for her. Reading to young children was the only thing that made her smile. She felt like she finally put her money to good use. She donates books to schools and money to charities.

A couple months later her parents died due to a plane crash while they were on their way to Dubai for a business trip. Allison didn't find out until a couple days later since she was busy with the library. She inherited all of her parents money so she's a multimillionaire.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"See you soon!"