Sakura Masaki

Sakura P.O.V Masaki

"NO!!", a gust of wind flew by my face dramatically as if I was in some sort of drama. I feared for my life even though I endangered it by jumping in the way. He was gonna get hurt. I couldn't let that happen.

My eyes still tightly shut waiting for death to sneak upon me, I heard a voice.

"Yuuta!! My baby", I opened my eyes slowly confused to why neither of us was even the slightest bit injured.

"W-What", my eyes widened as I saw the car was stopped at least 2 inches away from our bodies.

"Mommy", the little boy cried. He released himself from my grip and ran to his mother.

Why wasn't I dead? Why didn't the car hit us? There was no way that- huh?

What was I talking about?

"Thank you so much for saving my son", a woman sobbed. Why was she crying? Was she talking to me?

"Um no problem. All in a days work...I guess", I said mumbling towards the end. I grabbed my books from the floor and headed to school. It's my third week here and I have yet to make any friends.

*20 minutes later*

"Good afternoon class. This week we'll be doing a project. You all will be divided in groups of two and will find 10 interesting facts about the country of your choosing. First come, first serve", when I said I wanted a friend earlier I didn't necessarily think it would occur from a project. I don't even like the people in this class. Especially the blue haired angel.

"I call Teruhashi!", yelled a fan-boy. Didn't take long for the other worshippers to scream the same thing. What was so extraordinary about this girl that all the boys literally drool over her very existence?

"Your kidding", I wish it was that easy for me to get a partner. Nobody doesn't even look my-

"I call Masaki", damnit. I'll take anybody but him.

"Settle down class. I already have the groups picked out. Starting with Sakura Masaki. You'll be partnered up with-"

....................................

"It's nice to officially meet you Masaki", Tch yeah right.

"We've been in the same class for three weeks Teruhashi", I said while jotting down countries.

"Of course I knew that silly. I just never was able to properly meet you", she smiled.

"Don't mean to sound rude, but us being assigned as each other's partners isn't exactly a proper way to meet one another"

"Your right. Let's do this properly. Hello, my name is Teruhashi Kokomi. It's nice to meet you", she said, extending her hand out for mine.

"Hello Teruhashi. My name is Masaki Sakura, it's a pleasure to meet you to", I said with a fake smile. I shook her hand, not wanting to leave her hanging because that would make me rude.

"No you idiot!", out of curiosity I turned around to see who was bold enough to insult somebody in the library that loudly. The librarian isn't exactly the friendliest.

"Nendo. Kaido. Detention for three days", hissed the librarian.

"Aw man", said Kaido.

"That wasn't so nice of him to call Nendo an idiot", Teruhashi frowned.

"It's also not nice that I'm the only one thinking of countries", I groaned. I just want to go home already. It's only first period.

"How about Canada. It's well known and very easy to find interesting facts about", she suggested.

"Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure Canada is already taken. That's like everybody's first choice", I said with a roll of eyes.

"Oh well that's to bad. I really wanted to use Canada for our project", not a second passed by before a boy from our class slammed his hands on the table and stood up.

"Nobody use Canada. That is PURELY for Teruhashi!!"

"Otsuka. Detention for two days"

"What?! I got three", said Kaido.

"Now it's four. Want to make it five?", the librarian challenged. I wouldn't do it buddy.

*end of the school day*

I grabbed my bag from my locker and rushed out the school doors. I can't wait until- "Hey Masaki. Wait up"

"Just keep walking. Maybe he'll think I didn't hear him", I said not changing my pace.

"Masaki wait", he screamed again. Not taking any chances.

"No running until your off the school premises Ms. Masaki", I know I know.

"Sorry coach. Won't happen again", I came to an abrupt stop and gave a nervous smile knowing I'm probably gonna have to do laps tomorrow.

I turned around to see if he was still following me and there he was...right behind me...creepy.

"Wassup Toritsuka", I strained a smile not wanting to be mean. No reason to be, he's just the biggest pervert of all time.

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to catch a movie this weekend", he asked.

"I actually have plans this weekend. Sorry", I turned around as quickly as I could and he still managed to force more words in.

"What about next weekend?"

"I'll see", I continued walking off and and sighed in relief. Dodged a huge bullet there.

When I was off the premises I ran straight home.

After about 12 minutes I was finally at the house, "Mom I'm home"

"There you are sweetie. Your package came in", she showed me the brown box sealed with tape and my smile widened.

"Thank you mom. I'll be upstairs", I grabbed the box from her and rushed to my room.

"It's finally here", I squealed. It was the limited edition magic card set. I've been waiting weeks for this.

I'm not a magician or anything, at least not yet, but I love to see card tricks, so I figured why not. Plus these cards have been blessed by the hands of my favorite magician. I am so lucky to even have these. It cost a lot though.

"I'm going to the store Sakura to buy groceries for dinner. Want anything?"

"Coffee jelly please"