Dirty Cum Dump

I moved to New Jersey a while back. I was really quiet and never really talked to no one in my new school, up until now. I am short and and thick, as some people would call it, and for that reason, I would get alot of attention.
One day, I was walking to my bus after school, when suddenly i felt a strong grip on my arm. I stared at the arm that hold me down, it looked muscular, and veiny. It was Mattia, from my gym class.
"Hey whats up" he said, as I nervously tried to free myself.
"Nothing much, im just trying to get to my bus". Ive heard about Mattia, and his group of friends, they're pretty popular in my school, but they never really got my attention.
"Oh I see, you're new to this school, right?" he asked. "Yeah, pretty much" i said awkwardly.
"Would you like me to show you around the city? Its really nice!"
"No, I've got plans tonight, maybe another time" Mattia looked at me sorta disappointed. "Thats cool, just know that if you need a friend, ill be here waiting" he said as he winked and turned around quickly. I didn't respond, but I wanted to.
The next day, in gym class, before the bell rang, i snuck into the boys locker room. I noticed Mattia was still in there because I saw his friends leaving and he wasn't in the group. I tiptoed inside and i could hear the shower turned on. I assumed it was Mattia, since the rest of the guys had left. When i got to the showers, passing the lockers, I saw him. I got really horny, when I saw Mattia naked, taking a shower. Just imagine, a god, all wet. His dick hung over his balls on soft, I was astonished. I just imagined his horse dick pounding me. Right as I went for him, a hand pulled me, it was Alejandro. He too was naked, but he had a towel wrapped around him. He pulled me where Mattia wouldn't see us. I never really talked to Alejandro, only in chemistry, where we were seated together. He whispered in my ear, "Would you rather have him, or me?" as he flung off his towel. Rock hard, veiny, and long, my weakness. At this point, I was up to whatever. The day before, after my short interaction with Mattia, i got on the bus and sat alone. I thought about Mattia the whole time, even stalked him on his social platforms. I was determined that the wink he gave me, meant something. It was a sign. Im not the type of person to fall in love, I just want sex. I was determined Mattia was the one, but when I saw Alejandros body, compared to Mattias, i was even hornier than before. Of course I chose Alejandro over Mattia, dont get me wrong though. Mattia is also really hot.
We snuck into a closet inside the locker room and waited until Mattia left. The whole time, I was rubbing my ass on Alejandros hard dick. As soon as Mattia left, i opened the door and took off all my clothes and got to my knees. I started stroking his massive dick and started sucking it. Trust me when i tell you it was massive. After we both ate each other out, i went to the shower room and threw myself on the wall. Alejandro turned on the shower and the cold water hit my back. But then Alejandro came, and i could feel his warmth. As he entered my vagina, i climbed onto his feet. I have a small foot fetish, so this meant alot to me. I could feel his toes with mine, like a gods i thought. He clapped the soul out of me. He came inside of me, i could feel the warmth. Good thing i was on pills. When we were done, we snuck out the school and smashed again at his house. After, he took me home, but something inside of me told me he just wanted me for sex. I know I also used him, but it still hurt a little. The next day, I thought about the showers over and over, my toes on top of his. I pretty much daydreamed the whole day, that is until Mattia came up to me in gym. We were playing soccer, and Mattia is a big show off, so he got my attention. He came up to me when we were leaving for the locker rooms when class ended. "Hey, is everything alright, you seem off" he asked.
"Nah, im good" i said as i walked away. We were the last students to leave the gym. As i grabbed the door, Mattia pulled my back inside the gym, threw me to the wall, and got in my face. I could smell his Gucci cologne, over his sweaty body, i loved it. Looking around, making sure we were the only ones, he whispered as we made eye contact, "Hey, is everything alright, you seem off". I could tell he was really horny because I could feel something poking out of his sweatpants of how close he was. I got exactly what he was trying to do, so I went with it. "Like i said, nah, im good, but i could use some of this" as i rapidly stuck my hand in his pants and gripped his dick. He smirked and blushed hard asf. He told me to meet him outside right away after were both done taking showers. I ran out the door, and saw Mattia waiting for me. My pussy shivered. On our way to Mattias house, i received a text from Alejandro. We exchanged phone numbers incase any of us wanted to have sex. "Where are you going?" he texted. I shivered as I read the text, but I didn't care, we weren't nothing, I was just his booty call. As we arrived to Mattias house, i quickly ripped my clothes off, and so did Mattia. I stopped him before he got to his boxers, i just like looking at bulges. He also, clapped my soul out. I even gave him permission to gape my ass. His godly dick deserved godly treatment. After we were done, we laid on his bed, i rubbed my feet against his, might sound weird, but it felt amazing.
The next day, in chemistry class, Alejandro didn't speak to me. It seemed off, because he always talks to me, even though we are "just friends".
"Whats wrong", i said as  i rubbed my hand on his dick under the table. He quickly moves back and throws my hand off his lap. After that, I just let it go. In gym i went up to Mattia, but he also seemed like he didn't want to talk. After much insisting on trying to talk, Mattia finally pulls me off to the side and tells me the truth.
"It was all a dare" he said nervously. I quickly retaliated and to make him seem like i didn't care, I told him about Alejandro. I dont know what happened after with him, but I heard he got in a heated argument with Alejandro in their next class.
About a week later, Alejandro texted me. He asked me if I could come over, and as his booty call, I agreed. When I arrived, he was in a robe. He was wearing black slides barefoot, my other weakness. I just love looking at manly, well maintained feet. He asked me if I was ready, and as a response, I just threw myself open armed onto his body. But as I closed the door, behind it, Mattia stood silent. He too was in the same exact robe, and slides. They both pulled me into the living room, and pushed me onto the couch. They explained that everything was all a dare, but they both really liked how I worked on them. I did feel a little used, but I was also using them. After a while of talking, they both opened their robes. They both were really hard and I almost passed out. "Who do you prefer? Me?" Alejandro asked, "or me?" Mattia continued. I yanked both of their huge dicks onto my face. "Both." I said, and started working as I forced them to make out. They might say differently, but they both seemed to enjoy having sex with each other, and with me. I never imagined they would both be bottoms. I moaned hard when both of them entered my body at the same time. After both of them fucked me, they came inside of me, and I loved it. I felt pleased, so pleased that I even sucked on both their toes while they made out. We agreed on doing this often, because we all enjoyed it. They say they're just friends, but you never know.