to the ex-lovers

I dedicate this to the ex-lovers that left you brokenhearted,  to the ones that feel like the nights are never going to end, to the ones filled with hatred of another, to the ones that can't express their feelings because they're too afraid, to the ones that don't know their self worth, to the ones that cry day in and day out and lastly to the ones that know what heartbreak feels like when the perfect person lets them go. I hope that in this time of defeat you find solace and bliss, to find never ending peace, and to find hope. I always thought that love was oblivious because you're leaping into the unknown. And to the ex-lover that left you heartbroken you wish you could speak to them one last time and tell them that their absence has done you damage, you cry at night because your heart is weighing heavy because you long for a love like that again and you think about how your the family fuck up and nothing ever gets better, the only way out is to take your own life, you hear from your ex-lover but you don't hear from them and that's never enough, they're living their life perfectly fine without you even if they still care about you and check on you to see if you're okay that's also never enough, then you think back to the time they told you "I give you my word to never leave you again" and at the moment you realize that you can only wish them the best. Sincerely, Yours.