In love

Bobby was having a really good sleep until a ray of light fell on his closed eyelids through the window. Slowly he regained his consciousness and opened his eyes. A little smile plastered on his face without him realizing it. Perhaps it's been there even when he's still asleep. He turned his head to a slight discomfort on his arm, and there he saw it, his love sleeping so soundly on his arm. Now he's fully aware that he's smiling.

He pulled his arm as slow as possible to not wake her up. His arm is now free but it seems like she's awake. He watched closely at the way Jisoo's face frowned and slightly pouted too. So cute, he thought. He never got bored looking at her face. The way she pulls off any charisma never fails to amuse him again and again. And her cute side is always one of his favorites.

"You're awake?" She asked, still frowning with her eyes closed.

"Mhmm" Bobby brushed his fingers on her face, pushed some strands of her hair aside and tucked it behind her ears. He then leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

With his soft kiss, Jisoo opened her eyes and looked up to Bobby's face. "It's so nice to see you", she whispered and charmed him with her eye smiles.

With Jisoo smiling so beautifully in front of him like this, and with his hand stroking her hairs, he felt complete. After all of his hard work for an album release, tiring promotions and rounds of tours, it was only her that could make him feel complete. Staring at her beams like this made him at ease and he'd never want this to end. Then suddenly a thought popped in his head.

"Sooya" He said suddenly losing his smile

"Waeyo?"

He paused for a second, but his eyes never left hers.

"Should we get married?" He asked.

Jisoo was caught off guard. Happiness is filling her heart but at the same time she still can't believe it. She only stared at Bobby with confused eyes and with a smile that is getting wider and wider as she couldn't contain her emotion. Before she came up with any words, Bobby already cupped her face and rolled on top of her while kissing her with a mix of laughter.

"Mm.. Bobby... wait!" she pushed him off of her and caught her breath before she continued looking at him straight at the eyes, "you... are you serious?"

Bobby nodded and smiles. "Of course" he said, as he sat up at her side. He didn't ask her anything as he understood that she needed to comprehend the situation. It's so out of the blue, and he even only thought about it just now. Yet, he's so sure about this.

"Why so suddenly? We haven't planned anything though?" She sat up as well to face him properly.

"We can plan it from now on. There will be a way. I'll find a way" He said lightly. But he was definitely not joking as he was still looking into her eyes so dearly.

Hearing his determination and that look in his eyes made her blush. She averted her gaze and controlled her smile that was creeping up. "But still, why so suddenly?" She asked again. This time she couldn't control her smile anymore but she still looked away.

Cute. He thought as he noticed how she hides her happiness. "Sooya, look here." He moved closer in front of her and took both of her hands. "To tell you the truth, I just thought about it just now too. This morning, when I just woke up I felt really happy, soo. It's as if my life is complete. After all I've done in my life, I realized that it only becomes complete when I'm with you, and I'd never want this feeling to end. So.. "

Bobby halted his explanation and stared at her fondly. "Why are you crying..?  He hugged Jisoo and patted her back to calm her. "There there.."

"I don't know," Jisoo said, crying and laughing at the same time. "I love you, Bobby." She said while hugging him back as hard as she loves him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyrics (in English) :

You never knew how I feel baby
When You kissed me u driving me crazy
Oh You made my life complete
Oh yes You do
Oh yes You do my baby girl my baby

When I'm next to you
The world plays a song for me sometimes
Even if I hurt you
Never let go of your hand
Just let her keep on realize that

That you're in love that you're in love
Baby I'm in love
A love that won't ever come to me again
I'm in love yes I'm in love with you

Sometimes, I'm poison to you
I might give you a hard time baby
But after time, when you look back
I hope you'll be smiling, my baby
So I can be your last that no one else was
So come and take my hand

I'll hold onto you
When you're about to collapse
I'll be your shoulder
So you can rest
I'll walk with you
When no one's there
I won't let go of your hand
I'll keep telling you
Baby I'm in love with you
That I'm in love that I'm in love
Baby I'm in love
(For real)
A love that won't ever come to me again
I'm in love yes I'm in love with you

I know I still lack many things
I keep making mistakes
But I just wanna let you know
That I am just young and I'm a fool
I know I'm not satisfying you right now
Little baby
But take a little time for you only one
You know, baby in I'm love with you

I'm in love
I'm in love
Girl I'm in love
I'm in love
Just come on and share your love
A love that won't ever come to me again
I'm in love yes I'm in love with you