Chapter 1 the last scene to book 2

This is book 3 to my books thriving together. thriving together came together came together over a dream I had. I then started with my imagination. its been a hard one to stick to and I feel like I can finish this and start on another lot. there is a few other books I have as well. please follow me for more books and crazy idea's I come up with.

I walk out to my car and I see it again. the same letter the same signature. I look down to my stomach and realise I only have a month to go. dad wont be here to see my first born child. hold him. holds his little hands. give him little raspberries on his stomach. making him giggle little baby giggles. I look up and see axel walking forward.

"baby" he says kissing me with passion then kissing my stomach

"axel" I say in a smile annoyed voice hard to pull of. as I put the paper in my pocket

"the house is nearly done" he says and I smile my dream house is nearly complete

"wonder if mum will come" I say rubbing my stomach

"you know she will. she never miss him being born or our celebration of our home' he says and I nod

"dad will miss it" I say low but he kisses my head

"he is with us always" he coos then walks inside as I still look around feeling like I am being watched. like someone knows something they shouldn't.

mum has been off. she hasn't been home since she left. I know she feels broken. she feels like she don't belong but a girl needs her mum. now and forever. something feels of though. something feels like ill be the one rushing to her. I open the note one more time.

"cant be" I whisper thinking back to that one day. the day I became a survivor