Chapter 1

The day I disappeared in 1992, not many people seemed to notice. I was twenty two, a young mum who stopped at a shop one afternoon to ask for directions. For the next fifteen years I would be locked away in hell. There's a few things you might have heard about kidnap victims but there's a whole lot more you don't know.

I've never talked about my horrific and painful life I had even before I was kidnapped. I have never revealed why I spoke to that man in the shop and the sickening feeling I had when we were leaving and why I still left with him. I've never really explained what really happened between Me, Olivia and chloe inside those horrific walls. It's unspeakable. Matter of fact, I've never anyone told my whole story. Until now.

I guess I should start at the beginning?
I was a young mum, drug addict and all round loner. My son was taken off me at the age of one. It was a horrible time. That's when I decided to get sober and clean myself up. I was attending weekly meeting with my baby boy and there were talks of my finally being able to get him back and take him home. It's was on a Thursday it had happened. They had moved the meeting with my son to another part of town that I wasn't too confident with. I stopped in at a store to ask for directions so I wasn't late. Little did I know nobody would see me again for the next fifteen years.