Having A Male Best Friend

Having a male best friend is a blessing. It is one of the most wonderful gifts from God in a girl's life.

He always loans you the shoulder where you can lean on and cries all your sorrow out. He'll always be your back up owing to each other's partner in crime. Someone to lift your spirit whenever you're feeling down. He will never talk behind or do something bad to you. If he has something to say, he will say it face to face. He will stand as a shield for you in front of everyone, but will tell you all about your flaws in private. He is your biggest critic and keeps you grounded when you feel like you're too fabulous and fly too high. If you want an honest answer, you can count on him. He will tell you beautiful when you look really beautiful or ugly if you look so.

He is not like a brother, but sometimes more than a brother. All your family and friends (also his family and friends) think you two are in a romantic relationship. Only both of you know how wrong they are. You two may not share the same womb or sperms, DNA, or family title, but still you're like siblings. No topic is off-topic with him. He will keep your secret as a real secret. He never felt jealous of you. You are always his princess even if sometimes you treat him like a beast.

All the bad deeds he did is his fault. If he fought with someone, that was his fault though you are the cause. Low grade on test papers or exposure of smoking to his father, was always his fault. But all his achievements are your credit. From good grades on the exam paper, solving a fight without any loss or admission in a high ranking university to his first earning money, first bank account, or getting a high salary job.

Even when you are in a relationship, he'll be your back up. He is the only one to whom you can call at 12 am and say, ''My mobile data is gone. Can you please recharge my phone? I really want to talk to my boyfriend.'' When you wear a exposey dress for your date and ask him how you look. He'll never call you sexy. Instead, he asked you if you really want to marry that boy (your boyfriend) or only want to sex with him. He is your 'Magic Mirror'. If you want to go on a date, but it's difficult to manage your family just use him. He is always the shield between you and your family who always protect you in every awkward situation. Princess, he is your knight.

GOD, please bless every girl with a male best friend...