Origins

WARNING! Slight sexual assault, it is not described but it almost happened and was implied so beware.

Also comment what couples you want to see. Try to incorporate the OC. DM if you want to know more about her.

The OC is intersex but it is not mentioned yet.

Camila rubbed her small hands against the warmth of the fire. Her body shivered against the cold of early winter. The slums where she currently stood was filled with strangers. They all gave her a side eye. Some had a glint of something her young mind could not recognize. She just wanted to be warm, and then she'll leave. Where was she going?

She didn't know.

Bathing in the warmth of the trash can fire for a few seconds longer, before backing away and making her way through a sea of people.

Suddenly, there was a hand grasping at her arm. She whipped around to see a man with wild hair and a thick beard. He snarled at her and she could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Look here missy, how about you follow me to my place quietly and maybe I'll let you live."

The snarl then transformed into a perverted grin, and Camila began to pull away. Unfortunately, due to her low strength from not eating or sleeping for days, she wasn't able to prevail.

The man had drug her far from the noisy slum into a dark alleyway. At first she fought and screamed and kicked, but nobody answered. They all just turned their heads, she was not the first to be taken, and definitely will not be the last.

Whenever the man had stopped to take a break, Camila began to assess the situation. She was alone, and nobody would help. She didn't know what the man would do to her, so she need to act fast.

This is where her powers came in.

She could manipulate and become the very shadows on the walls, but she needed to be free of his grip first. She cursed herself for not having more control.

Then the man let go.

A loud shriek of pain was heard. Camila fell back, as she had been pulling away from the man before he let go. A small blonde wolf had latched itself on the hand of her captor. But Camila had no time to wonder what was happening, she needed to leave. An uneasy feeling of anxiety built up in chest and she couldn't breathe properly.

But that was okay. Her powers took control whenever her feelings got out of hand anyway.

The shadows wrapped themselves around her legs, and the wolf had finally let go, but did not leave. It snarled and barked at the man. The man held his wound and rolled his eyes. By now, Camila was deeply hidden in the shadows, and the anxiety never left.

The man closed his eyes, and both girl and wolf watched as the wound closed before their very eyes.

"Whatever! This isn't worth this much effort."

The man walked down the dark alley by himself.

Camila only celebrated temporarily, now she had the beast to deal with. However, a flash of light stopped her thoughts. Where there was once a small wolf was now a tall girl. Her hair was actually brownish in color, and her eyes a light caramel. Her light bronze skin was mostly hidden under a large black coat and winter pants.