I want kids with you (part two)

Summary: continuation of the previous oneshot. While Harry and Louis are busy in their bedroom, the rest of the boys come up with a plan to leave the two of them alone with the kids, making them realise just how badly they want kids.

Warnings: cute 

Set : 2022

Word count: 925

Liam's POV

"That little shit" I mumble to myself, quiet enough that the kids can't hear but the boys can.

" So what do you guys wanna do while we wait for them" Zayn asks with a small laugh

"they said only five minutes, they've gotten quicker than they used to be" Niall states. We all laugh. I can hear light moans coming from down the hallway, and I can only guess what is going on in that room.

"They should enjoy being able to do that so easily without having to worry about kids" Zayn says. He's right, once you have kids, your sole purpose is looking after them.

"But could you Imagine what they would be like when they have kids. It would be so adorable" Niall said

"It obvious that they both want kids soon but they just haven't talked about it with each other" I added

" We should get them to babysit sometime Li" Zayn said

"We could get them to do it right now. We could tell them we needed to go meet up with Cheryl and Gigi and ask them to mind the kids. Niall could just say he wants to watch the golf" I say, coming up with a plan.

"which I do" Niall says

"Okay then, when they get back we'll tell them we have to go, and ask them to mind the kids" Zayn confirms

"Okay it's settled then"

Harry's POV

Louis and I walk out of the bedroom and towards the living room. I'm panting and Louis' face is red. I think it's pretty obvious what we were doing in there. I grab his hand, turning the corner into the living room. The boys look up from their place on the couch.

"I see you guys finally finished" Niall said with a smirk. I just ignored it and sat on the couch, pulling Louis into my lap.

"Hey boys we have a huge favour to ask. Gigi and Cheryl need us to meet them at the mall, could you possibly watch the kids for a while?" Liam asks

"Of course" Louis and I say in unison. I was so excited. I love these kids, and the idea of babysitting them sounds like heaven.

"Thanks lads, we'll be back soon" Zayn and Liam got up and walked out the door. 

"guess it's just us then" Louis says

"actually lads, I'm gunna go and watch the golf, have a nice night" Niall states. And with that he got up and left. I looked over at Louis.

"I guess it's just us and the kids babe" He says

"yup" I check the time and saw that it was already 6 o'clock.

"we should probably have dinner" I say

"yes please, I'm starvinnnngggg" Bear says, dragging out the end of the word. Louis laughs and looks at me expectantly.

"I'll go make something, you alright to look after them until then?" I ask 

"of course" I quickly lean in and peck him on the lips

"eeewwww" Bear says covering his eyes. Both Louis and I laugh.

I walk into the kitchen to see what we have to make.

(Time skip to after Dinner)

We all walk back into the living room after eating dinner. Louis suggests watching a movie, and we all agree on Finding Nemo. I sit down on the couch with Louis to the left of me. He had Bear cuddled into his left side, while I had Hailey on my lap. Louis' head was on my shoulder, while my head rested on his. We sat there and watched the movie, It wasn't long until the kids fell asleep. The movie ended and we decided to put the kids to sleep in our bed. And then went back to cuddling on the couch.

Louis was sat in between my legs, his back resting on my chest. I was playing with his hair with one hand, while he played with my fingers on the other hand.

"Hey Haz" Louis asks nervously

"yes babe?"

"you want kids right?"

"yes"

"when?"

"that depends, when do you?"

"now"

That shocked me. I knew he wanted kids, but I didn't know he wanted them now. 

"wait really?"

"of course Haz. But only when your ready"

"I'm ready" He turned around so that now he was straddling my hips.

"really?"

"I love you so much Louis Tomlinson-Styles. I want to spend every minute I have left on this earth with you. I want to grow old with you, raise a family, I want to do everything"

Louis smiled sweetly and leaned down to kiss me. He pulled away.

"I love you too Harry Tomlinson-Styles, so fucking much."

"I want kids. now" I say

"I want kids. now" he repeats

"Thats settled then, we're have kids"

"we're having kids" he repeats again, with the biggest smile on his face. We kiss again for longer this time.

I hear a loud knock on the door. Louis quickly gets off me and hurries to the door. Liam and Zayn walk in. 

"follow me" I say. They follow me to our bedroom, I open the door revealing two fast asleep children. They both walk up and grab their kids and walk out again. We walk towards the front door. Zayn turns around again.

"Thanks again lads" He whispers

"No problem, anytime lads"

They walk out and I shut the door behind them. I walk back into the living room sitting down and pulling Louis Into my lap. 

"I love you Boobear"

"I love you too Hazza"