NEW STORY

Hello to all and thank you so much to those who have been reading my book!

All of your comments mean so much to me and have been keeping me going through life's hurdles, so to each and everyone one of you, thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful year and a life filled with wonderful books and wonderful people.

I'm not sure when this book will have a new chapter to publish, so sorry to those who are waiting, but I have been working on a new book called Yin, which I will soon be publishing.

It is unfinished, but ongoing at a current 75 000 words and 173 pages, so I hope it will make up for the lost chapters in this book when I publish it.

Of course, I can't guarantee you will like it, but it's the same genre as I usually write, with my favourite elementals, witches and of course, DRAGONS and has yet another royal trope with a rebellion against the more fortunate sorcerers.

The next chapter will be the prologue for it, so if it's to your taste, please let me know and if it isn't, please also let me know so I can decide whether or not to publish more chapters of it in a separate book.

I'm still editing so it will have a few mistakes as with this book, but I hope it will be good enough at least for a few of you. Hopefully I don't disappoint!

Thank you so much for your support and I will now stop blabbering - please continue to the next chapter if you so desire and let me know if it looks at least a little interesting.

Thank you and have a wonderful night!