Chapter (1) Poem: The child of trauma

Poem: They will not understand, would they?
About a child that has lost the joy of playing and running under the rain.

They will not understand would they?
About this child who lost everything he hoped as child .

They will not understand thus child would they ?
A child that is turning wild because he's brain and soul never allowed a smile :).

They will not understand the child of trauma would they?
A child who's dream was taken away and given a chosen dream.

They will not understand would they?
This child who's emotionally tortured for who he choses to be in he's childhood visions.

Would they understand about this child?
A child with a trimmed pleasure fed with an empty hopes and life of the future.

They will not understand, would they ?
A child who's heart leads and won't give up to spiritually and physically connecting with he's past to grow he's future.

Would they understand? They may if they have sense and soul about a child who has grown up with deprives and framed lies of life merely illusion.

What they know about this child?
A child that was not allowed to play on his own ways to play.

" He was always seen as a clown and stupid" an everything that is meant for him is withdrawn and given another child.

What they know about the child who's heart is pure and think of no evil.

But still battling to stand out if the box and keep he's head above the waters of the Nile
They want him drawn in.

Do they know about this child that communicates and reasons with his creator?
By dark the darkness of silence he heard the voice and responded to the call and then he is shown the light.

They don't know wise is The Lord who created and lead the child- through their evil prey settings to mislead the child in the wild.

But rescue's the child
Sailing him through the Nile
He's witness was the stars of the night
He's soul escaping to freedom of he's eyes sighting the mightiest cosmos.

What they about that child?
Who saw the moon over the Nile
What they know about that child? God brought to earth and woman bears 9 month belly days.

Author: Amadou Jarou Bah
Book: *Claustrophobia* (*Mental health)* 19.May. 2020