Poem: (5) What would you do?

What would you do ?
In an empty house
an open doors.

Responding the voice of the universe through the long lonely standing walls
What would you do?
If the voice you heard is telling you an every story behind this walls; human is proudly destroying the nature, because he's mental state has evolved beyond this worlds , he build and destroys .

What would you do?
Behind this walls of scenes, illusions of tales and theory from your demons of trauma.

What would you do?
If you can't let go the trauma .what would you do ? Could you stop your own traumas? What would you do ? If you were depressed by what's around you, what you see and what you see when you look in the mirror, could you handle that trauma ?

What would you do if your mind was in confusion, what would you do ? If you have no one to share your thoughts on your emotions feelings and mental challenges.

Do you know how it feels ?
When you have the word to say and you cannot say a word
Neither to speak of what you wanted to say ?
Do you know that kind of traumatic situation?
Have you ever been told you are mad?

Psychologically how did you deal with it? Could you maintain it or did you over reacted? 
Did you balance between your body and your mental state ?
Do you you feel the connection of your mental state to your body ?

Are you mentally aware of the initial benefiting things to your soul ?
Did you make a research - if yes did you research the right path ?

Be aware of mislead petty judgements and human calamity, lead to destruction of the soul , live up to your spiritual and physical aspirations in combined to comprehend issues beyond the seen of the eye alone.

They world is more beautiful, wide and brighter than you know ?

Deep seas and high heals , traveling places of my soul whenever I speak peace on earth, I set my residency by the nature
Because I am a citizen of earth .

*Claustrophobia (mental health )*
A poems and quotes on mental health
Author: Amadou Jarou Bah