His Point of View 2

Untold Words (2)

His Point of View:

I knew it.

I knew it I will never get the chance to say those words to her.

Those magic words.

Those magic words that are always on the tips of my tongue will just remain untold.

The first time she say I love you to me, I was shocked, and happy at the same time.

I was dumbfounded that I don't even know how to dealt with what I'm feeling.

But it hurts so much when she said it was just a friendly - I love you.

I assumed too much, that it just hurt me in the end.

***

I am Cuevido Nikko. She's perfect while I'm just a nobody.

She's the priority of everyone and everybody loves her.

She's the perfect opposite of me.

Everybody says I'm perfect but when I'm with her, I can't help to compare myself to her...

We're totally opposite.

People told me that I am lucky because I have all the luxurious things in the world, money came and everything...

Except for one, and that is I can't have her.

***

I'm just contented for the relationship, just friends. Sometimes, I told stories about my dream girl, about her.

"Cianmor, I'm inlove with this girl."

It supposed to be o be "Cianmor, I'm inlove with you," but I'm afraid of what will be her reaction.

She didn't respond.

It seems like, it's okay for her to hear my story about "that girl" I am talking about.

"She's so gorgeous and kind, as if she is a goddess. I love her looks and the way she dresses, the way she talks, as she sings, as she dance, as she turned her gaze on me, her laughter , everything about her. I love her. (No, Cianmor, I love you.) I love her, Cianmor."

If I'd just have the courage to tell her that it was her I'm talking about...

It will just remain forever if. Cause I'm afraid.

I'm afraid that she'll get mad, or our friendship will loose or worst, I'll loose her.

***

She seemed to be okay. Cant she realized it was actually her?

I love her, I really do. And I'm afraid that if loving her costs our friendship, I'll just be a friend forever not just to loose her.

Am I too cruel to ask for her love, the only thing I want that I couldn't have?

***

Today I received a phone call from her.

"Cuevido, before you say anything, could you please listen to me first? Please, please, please!" She uttered and paused for a while before she continues.

I heard his deep sighed.

I laughed as I heard her voice on the other line.

She always like this, she will call and say sweet words and when she's on her drama mode

This is not the first time, so I'll just listen to her, not worrying.

Tsssk. Cianmor!

"Uh-huh. Go on Ms. Drama Queen."