Will You Marry Me?

This contains BOYXBOY so if u don't like it or homophobic I suggest u to leave!!

P.s this has been in my drafts for months so it's not so good but I did my best sorry just too lazy to edit it and don't want to bother anyone coz it's late😔😔 so read it without expectations. If it's too bad my non existent dog wrote this!!! So many errors and typos 😭

Since Hemp Rope is confirmed 😍😘

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Team was sitting on the bench where all the chalk and the markers were kept for the teacher while Win was sitting on his usual seat and studying for his last exam which is tomorrow.

To be honest, it's not a big deal for Win. It's the last exam and it was really an easy subject for him but he just wanted to review because he was not the type of a person with too much confidence.

Team's exams were already completed but he still chooses to stay with Win because he helped him a lot with his exams and of course, it was because he is his boyfriend. Yes, Team and Win are in a relationship.

Just thinking about it makes Team's pale white skin in the face heat up. It all started when Win said that he will tutor Team during his first semester and literally kissed his forehead in middle of the Convience Store.

Damn, Team can still remember how his heart beats so fast. It was accelerating 100 times but he couldn't do anything about it.

He clearly remembers it because it was still the same until now. Whenever Win is close to him or he will kiss him, his hearts still reacts the same way, maybe this is something that people feel whenever they are in love.

Team was just sitting on the bench and spacing out thinking about how Win makes him feel things and how their relationship developed.

Since Team exams are already completed, all his friends are planning to celebrate but since he declined to be with his Hia, he has nothing to do but to space out.

Just when his thoughts are flowing like a river not stopping anywhere, he was thinking about everything and anything like what to eat for dinner? Where should they go and celebrate after Hia exams? Or is it better to order and eat at home?

Maybe Hia will be tired after exams so better to order, right? Just like that, his mind suddenly stopped coz of one question in his mind, what if Hia finds someone else tomorrow and he will not need me anymore?

This question made him blank. To be honest, if he thinks carefully, he is the one who needs Win more than anyone. He needs him for everything and anything. It's like Hia is in every beautiful of his life or to say Hia makes every moment of his life beautiful.

There were already a pool of tears in his eyes but he didn't let them fall down and before Win notice, he turned his back to him and face the board.

He just thought about scrolling through social media until Win finish. Just as he on his phone, his lock screen was the photo of him and his Hia which was taken by Manaow when Win asked him to be his boyfriend.

When Team accepted Win's offer of tutoring him during his first semester, they would meet daily after the swimming club was closed since once it's closed, both of them would be free to study.

So, they would either study at swimming club itself or if it's late, they would go and grab some dinner and study at either his or Win's room. After all, it doesn't matter because they live just a floor apart and anytime, Team would just run to Win and hug him while sleeping.