The Fall of Camellia

Maru, known to all as the Camellia, a beautiful entity that was unlike any other. One of a kind at its finest. Jamie, the man to whom she felt anew. She was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with her significant other. But Maru didn't know what Jamie's true intentions were, and what secrets he was hiding. A painful thought that the girl as delicate as the flower she incapsulates, was having her petals slowly  torn off by disease without even knowing it. She would least suspect Jamie, who was the only thing keeping her alive and keeping her positive from her withering. It hurt her most to know Jamie has been the one, slowly killing her till her last breathe, and without remorse, making himself victim. Pleading his love and affection for Maru, it was all his charming white lies. The facade Jamie played out for Maru, deceived her poor innocent soul. He slowly worked his evil, wrapping around the pure Camellia flower, making sure his lies, adultery, deception, and every fabricated moment of their love, destroyed Maru. With Mary's passing Jamie had little to no remorse with his dark soul, but she never left his conscience. Jamie got what he deserved in the end, at that was to never be happy again, because he took away Maru's happiness, and beauty of the world that was a lovely Camellia flower.