Chapter 3 (Small waist and short skirt)

Chapter 3 (small waist and short skirt)

After looking at each other for a while. Yu Bin was all stressed and he came to interfere between us.

"Wow, Mr Wang Yebo, welcome. I am Yu Bin" Yu Bin introduce himself to Yebo,

Yebo looked at him and gave him a cold nod. Yu Bin then stretch out his hand for a handshake, Yebo looks at his hand and it took him a while before he stretch out his hand and shake with Yu Bin

"May I know where is my room?" Yebo looks at me when he asks the question. I didn't answer him but I turned my glaze to look at Yu Bin. Yu Bin then looks at Yebo and then looks at me and then at Yebo. I know Yu bin wants me to take Yebo to his room but I wilfully pretend I didn't get his meaning.

Yu Bin sigh loudly to me and then brought Yebo to his room

"Follow me sir, I will show you my room" Yu Bin told Yebo.

"Wait!!!!! Who is my PA?" Yebo asks

"No one" I told Yebo. Yebo eyed me and he walks toward me.

"The contract states that you will be my PA" Yebo looks at me

"No, I am Mr Chen PA" I told him.

"I brought the company and you as well" Yebo told me with his impassive look. Which in fact makes him looked so stern and extremely dashing. I looked at him and noticed that his eye orbs is brown, he stands in front of my face and I could see his straight nose and a dimple on the side of his face,

"I cannot be brought but you brought my services" I told him without realising the hidden meanings in my words.

I virtually slapped myself as soon as my words are out, because my betrayer Yu Bin is already giggling away. I was actually blushing a little which I had never had that feelings before.

"What kind of services have I brought, because I am not receiving any of them at all" Yebo was eyeing me as he talks. I could see a tint of mischievousness in his words.

The atmosphere is not even funny at all, but Yu Bin the betrayer is adding salt to the womb by laughing loudly.

I stammer and look at Yu Bin with my death stares

"Gosh!!!!!!, you brought no services. In here, it is known as self-service" I was so embarrassed and declared.

I think Yu Bin is now actually losing his mind.

"Zan, actually, you can provide good services, all the customers likes you. They are all mesmerised by your look, worst, not only the women but including the men" Yu Bin laughs and declares.

"YU BIN!!!!!, are you wanting to die now" I was now getting angry with Yu Bin, teasing me in front of this proud fellow.

"Ah, is that how the sales figure goes up?" Yu Bin looks at me strangely.

"Gosh!!!!!, no. I design and market them well, Ok" I was getting annoyed with their hidden implication and begins to walk out of the office.

"Hey, I need you to show me my office. I supposed this is not too much to ask for this simple service" Yebo smile when he talks to me.

This is getting too much. I raised my fist and looks at them.

"Anyone, talks about services, will taste this" I showed them the fist.

I had no choice but to show Yebo his room. I was expecting some criticism from him as we don't seem to have a good start.