Show me around

We walked into a huge mansion with beautiful and intricate designs. It was huge and very amazing. Our car pulled up in front of the mansion and a man who looked like he was in his late 40's walked to us.

"Welcome sir."he referred to my father. He looked at me and my mom "you must be miss Young and Mrs. Young"

"Yes" my mom replied with a smile. He stared at us for a while and introduced himself "I'm Henry and I am your Butler. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call me . And I mean anything" he said the last part staring at me with a sly smirk

I gulped and nodded my head. My dad sighed and looked at me "don't mind him dear he is gay."

I looked at my dad processing what he said and sighed in relief . I chuckled a little "for a moment there I thought I would loose my virginity to you " I said pointing at Henry.

They all laughed at my joke and after that Henry led us inside. Our things were brought in by some people dressed in maids clothing.

I made a mental note to get to know them later.

We were currently in a large room that had glad doors and windows so you could practically see everything outside. The place is very beautiful with expensive ornaments everywhere.

I was even scared to walk on the ground because of the expensive nature of the material used.

The few walls were painted white with little traces of cream here and there. The were plants everywhere which gave the place an earthy vibe. I was really going to enjoy myself here

My dad walked next to me and said "I know it's beautiful but you need to rest." I looked at him and smiled. I nodded my head and walked to my room

The thing is my dad doesn't know me. I'm very notorious and strategic. I don't just say yes. And also I won't let my father think I've forgiven him for abandoning me and Mom

I got out of my room and saw that the coast was clear. I walked out of the house and got out of the gate. Don't ask how I did it. I'm an expert.

I run from the gate so that I wouldn't be seen. I looked around and saw huge buildings. I believe they are called skyscrapers. I giggled to myself as I realized this is where the main girl starts singing in musicals.

I giggled some as I started humming to that song sang in ANNIE when she went to stay with mister stacks. I believe it goes something like this
Yes yes
I think I'm gonna like it here
Yes yes
I think I'm gonna like it here

Something like that. I continued humming as I started twirling and just vanishing into my own world.

Don't blame me I like musicals and I had to find something to hide my depression.
My life has never been the same ever since that accident.

I pushed those bad thoughts out of my mind as another song came to mind. I saw people giving me odd looks
I didn't pay any mind as I continued to do my thing. I kept walking, twirling and dancing to the beat.

I passed by a place which had the name Victoria's secret. That name sounds familiar. I walked in and was immediately stunned as I looked around. The place was marvelous.

It had beautiful designs in here. I went to the lingerie section and gasped in awe. I was definitely wearing those things soon.

I know some virgins would be shy and embarrassed but I am not that kind of virgin. I am very blunt and a don't give two fucks what people think or say about me.

I continued looking around and soon, I got bored. One more thing you should know. I easily get bored.

I got out of there and continued my tour. I saw some cafés and made mental notes to check them out later.

It started getting dark and I started feeling tired and hungry. I had a good sense of direction so I went back home with only a little difficulty.

When I got there, my mom was crying and my dad looked stressed. When my mom saw me, she gasped and run to me engulfing me in a hug " Ray I was so worried. Where were huh. Do you want to kill me" she said while sniffling and checking me for injuries.

"Chill mom. I'm okay. I just went to look around" I said while pushing her away. I hated nothing more than skin contact. Ever since the accident, I hated it when people touched me.

When people tried to show me love. That's why mom was always huggy and kissy with me. But it never changed anything.

"You are new around here Rhenay, you could have gotten hurt" my dad said.

"Okay I'm sorry okay. Just chilax I'm fine. Now I'm starving so I'd like to eat and sleep if you don't mind. Excuse me" with that said, I went to get something to eat.

I was so hungry that I couldn't admire the kitchen but I will tommorow. I ate quickly, took a shower and jumped on my comfy, warm and cozy bed.

I let out a content sigh and went to sleep.

**************

Thanks for reading. Pls share and comment thank you.

Oh and check out my book

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Love you

                         Catty Blinks🎀🎀🎀