I Want You

Kyle's breathing got faster. "Are we really doing this?" He asked, thinking at the back of his mind that Kenny would take his virginity.

"I thought so... Do you want to stop?" Kenny got off of Kyle, waiting for a response.

"No- Kenny- don't go," Kyle reached his hand out for Kenny.

Kenny climbed back onto his boyfriend. He leaned down and kissed Kyle softly. "Don't worry Kyle, I'll be gentle."

"You can go as rough as you want, I won't mind." Kyle smiled warmly.

"Kyle, are you sure?" Kenny was quickly cut off by Kyle, "Yes. I'm sure, Ken. Do whatever you want. I'm yours."

"You changed... I like it." Kenny smirked evilly. He attacked Kyle's neck, kissing just the right spot. Kyle went weak under Kenny, and moaned softly. Kenny went rougher, this time using his tongue and his teeth, leaving purple hickeys all over Kyle's neck and collar bone. 

"Ken.. ny~" Kyle moaned, his fingers lost in his partner's messy blond hair.

Kenny responded, "I'm not Kenny right now, Kitten. I'm Master, Daddy, or Sir. Next time you will get a punishment."

Kyle looked into Kenny's eyes, glazed over with lust. It was like he was a completely different person, not the loving Kenny that Kyle had known all his life. "Yes Sir." He said near-inaudibly.

Kyle hadn't noticed that Kenny was not on top of him anymore, instead, he was getting undressed next to him on the bed. Kyle saw this and did the same, and within minutes, the two were only in their boxers.

"What if we're caught?" Kyle said with much concern as Kenny was kissing Kyle's neck again.

"We're fine," Kenny said, with both annoyed and reassuring tones in his voice. "If you say so," Kyle replied, his breath quickening again. 

Kenny began kissing down Kyle's body, painfully slowly. "Mmmm.... Master.... Hurry...." Kyle lightly pushed Kenny's head down. "Alright, just for you, baby..." Kenny went down on Kyle faster, making sure to leave hickeys along his way.

Eventually, Kenny got to Kyle's inner thighs. He pulled off Kyle's boxers and took his member in his hand. He teased Kyle, licking the tip and kissing down his length. "K- uh- Daddy, stop being a tease," Kyle said, frustrated at his partner. Kenny looked up at him, nodded, and took the whole thing in his mouth. Tears formed around his eyes. He bobbed his head up and down, slowly at first, but increasing his speed over time. 

Kyle groaned, "D- Daddy!! A-agh-- I'm gonna--- c-cum-" Kenny went faster and faster, until Kyle's cum shot down Kenny's throat.

Kenny got up, wiped his face, and pulled his boxers off. His member was slightly bigger than Kyle's. He sat down on the bed, his member standing at an amazing stature.

"Kyle," Kenny said, snapping his fingers. "Y- yes Daddy?" Kyle replied, still a bit dazed.

 "Ride me."

"Kenny, I don't know if I-" Kyle was cut off. "What did I say? I'm. Not. Kenny. Do you want a punishment?" Kenny genuinely scared Kyle. 

"N- no... I'm sorry, Sir..." Kyle hesitated.

 "That's better. Come on now, Daddy's dick won't ride itself.~" Kenny gently grabbed Kyle's hand.

Kyle slowly sat down on Kenny, his member filling him. Kenny groaned. Kyle bounced up and down, still not exactly sure what he was doing.

Kenny put his hands on Kyle's waist and guided him. Kyle let out soft whimpers, and Kenny kissed him, reassuring him that everything was alright. 

"A- ahh Kyle.. you can call me Kenny again now-" Kenny was taking control, and was close to his climax.

"Oh Kenny~ This is amazing~" Kyle moaned. He was close to his high, too.

"Ah- Kyle- I'm cumming!" Without much warning, Kenny filled Kyle, his insides had left him weak.

Kenny pushed Kyle onto the bed, so that he was on top once again. He re positioned his member to Kyle's tight hole, and thrust as hard as he could.

Kyle screamed in pleasure. "Kenny! Go faster..."

Kenny thrust harder and faster until he hit a weak spot inside Kyle, making him whimper.

"Fuck! Kenny! Agh, I'm- I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't cum yet my little slut~ Hold it in~" Kenny groaned into Kyle's ear. The bed was hitting the wall, making all kinds of noise. 

"Please Kenny... I can't..." Kyle whimpered, tears forming in his eyes.

"You can and you fucking will, Kyle. Unless you don't wanna be able to walk for the next 3 days?" Kenny demanded.

"Oh baby~ you're so fucking good~" Kenny moaned, kissing Kyle's neck. "On the count of 3, I want you to let it all out, and you're gonna cum with Daddy like the sexy little slut you are.~"

They counted in unison, "One... Two... ngh- Three..."

Kyle came all over Kenny and his sheets, and Kenny shot his load inside Kyle, some liquid dripping out.