Heroes Night Out (In)

Hey guys! Sorry I hadn't posted. I thought I posted, but it turns out the chapters were saved to drafts. I have heaps of homework and I have to haul butt to get it done because I only have like 2 weeks of school left, and online school is sh*t. I wanna go back and see my friends and actually do good in school. The teachers don't really teach anything in online school, and I don't understand math, and it sucks. My parents are a bit disappointed in me because thanks to frikken online school, I'm failing some classes. But it's okay because I'm not grounded, so I can still post! Yay! Anyway, I'm done with my rant so you can read now.

     Bruce had walked in and 3/5 of the titans freaked. You already know which ones. "Good to see you again Dick, and Raven. And nice to finally meet the rest of you." the Dark Night said. The other three titans had been in awe at the sight of Batman himself. Batman greeting the titans with a handshake. "DUDE! I'm never washing this hand again!" Beastbot yelled. "Yes, you will. Not washing is disgusting" Raven scowled. "Yeah man, have some sense of hygiene" Cyborg stated. "Dick, I forgot to mention this last time, but your girlfriends a little scary" Bruce admitted. Raven smiled and Robin said "I know. She even scares me sometimes" Robin chuckled. "Why don't we go down to the banquet hall," Bruce said. Beastboy still stood there when everyone started to walk away confused. Everyone gave him a questioning look right before he says: "Your name is Dick?" Raven tried to hold back a laugh once again, and Starfire didn't know what such a big deal, but they just said it didn't matter.

     They entered the banquet hall and the titans offered to do some last-minute setting up. They placed more tables and chairs, rolled silver into napkins, and carried food out. More guests arrived and sat down. Finally when everyone got there, the heroes feasted. They had steak, shrimp, lobster, ham, potatoes, salads, and more. Everyone had eaten, and people were starting to dance. "May I have this dance, Miss Rachel?" "Why you may, DICK." she sneered. "I'd rather not be called that..." he pointed out. "And I'd rather not be called Rachel," she said in victory to the minor tension.

   They went out to the dance floor and he took her and they began to waltz. He spun her out and around bringing her into a dip. "You can really dance?" she said going down into the dip. "Yeah, I guess there's a lot of things you don't know about me." He said bringing her up from the dip. "Well, let's just change that. Tell me more about you." "As if I need to tell you anything, you can basically read my thoughts after all..." "That's right, I can, so don't think anything malicious." she winked. "Dammit," he said jokingly. "Awww, you love me" she teased. "More than every bone in my body" he replied. "Yeah, I can tell. You backflip off of everything. You think I haven't noticed?" she asked. "Oh, just shut up and kiss me, b*tch." he said changing the subject bringing her into a kiss after another dip as the song was ending. "No PDA!" Bruce said, sneaking up behind them. "Sorry, Bruce." they both said. "Nah, I'm only joking," he said walking away.

    "Dick, I know what you're thinking," she warned. "Ooops..." he said while his face was burning hot. The song changed from a slow song to a regular song. The song now playing was 'Here's to Never Growing Up' by Avril Lavigne. All the heroes thought it was an epic song, and encourage others to listen to it *winks*.

   Everyone started dancing with a lot of energy as if they were playing Just Dance or something. Beastboy and Cyborg were acting crazy as usual, but for a weird reason they had more crackhead energy than usual. It might've been because they were snorting pixie sticks. Starfire was hanging out with Speedy. Jason came up to Starfire and started hitting on her. "Back off Todd, she clearly doesn't want you." Speedy defended her. He was right, Starfire didn't want him. He reminded her too much of Dick, but you know... Jason was also a murderer soooo... "Titan Speedy is right, second Robin. I do not the want you. I am the most sorry." she said as she and Speedy walked away. Speedy turned his head back at Jason and stuck his tongue out as he put his arm around Starfire.

     Just because they are heroes, does not mean they can not be malicious. Someone had spiked the punch, and everyone loved the punch. There were a bunch of drunk superheroes who probably aren't gonna remember tonight when they wake up. People were falling over, making stupid bets, getting into fights, etc. Nobody knew what to do, but they were lit af. Even the Justice League was drunk. In fact, Damien frikken Wayne was drunk, but he knew it was spiked and pretended not to know. The only one who wasn't drunk was Alfred.  Alfred had told everyone that they are free to sleep on the floor if they have too, not to drive home, and the awards can be mailed if you do not wish to stay. 

    Most everyone blacked out that night and some did some crazy things they may regret... or not regret... but all in all, everyone had a massive hangover because once they got tipsy, they brought in more alcohol and then they were crunk. The titans decided to stay overnight at the manor. Lucky Robin had an actual bed to sleep in since he used to live there.

   All the heroes had decided to do this every year. They made it 'the night were all the heroes get crunk' but obviously not all because someone had to keep an eye on the criminals. Hangover or not, the titans fun (some had a little too much fun). In the morning Bruce handed out all of the awards to everyone who was still in his house... more like gigantic house... and the titans had left. Since Alfred had told Bruce before he got drunk: "If you bring in any more alcohol, I'm not cleaning everyone's vomit" Bruce was stuck cleaning up vomit for the next few days and the house stunk. There was glitter everywhere, and spill in every corner, but Bruce doesn't regret a thing.