Is

(STILL) Beomgyu's POV

"So, how's your date with the triple eyelid transferee kid?" I ask Mihi while we both walking towards the school.

Perks of being neighbors シ︎

"Not bad, but I don't think me and him are compatible. He's so close to my age Gyu, only a month older." She said casually.

"Wow, sounds like he's your almost possible boyfriend." I ruffle her hair. "Of course pabo, that's why I go on dates, to find a possible boyfriend." She said in 'duh' tone.

"Then...." I stopped my tracks and she looked at me before looking at her. "How about we should go on a date then?" I asked her and she blinked when she realized what I just said.

Wrong move Gyu, act fast!

"G-Gyu I--"

"As friends you wet Kimchi, we never got to hangout often because of school and you being busy with your boyfriend for hire thing." I tried to say it casually.

Phew, I almost lost a long term friendship there.

"C'mon you turtle, we're gonna be late." I almost stutter but luckily I didn't and I continued walking.

"But kimchi is supposed to be wet..." She muttered but I heard it. "Yah! Wait for me!" She said while trying to catch up on me.

"Yah!? Did you just 'yah' me you short legged midget?" I look back at her watching her run towards me but she just passed by me.

"And so what if I did?" She teased me and continue running.

"Yah, comeback here!" I chased after her until we reached our school.

•after class•

"I want to ride the pony Gyu!" She dragged towards the Merry-go-round. "Come on you butt!"

"Yah, who are you calling a butt?" She ignored me an continue to dragged towards the ride she wanted.

But I wanted to ride the roller coaster :')

"And amusement park doesn't have a pony ride you cheap princess wannabe." I added.

" Yes, they have and if they don't, why do they have that?" She pointed out the ride.

"You mean Merry-go-round?"

"No, pony."

"It's a Merry-go-round MiMi" I held both of her cheeks. "Yah, don't call me with that old nickname, it makes me wanna puke everything we ate before coming here."

"Why? It's cute just like you." I smiled sweetly at her. "And it suits you best, MiMi. Mihi Midget." I teased and she hit me.

"Yah, I'm not that short! I'm just 10cm shorter than you." She pouts. "Exactly!"

"I hate you." She pouts even more and she looked so cute.

My poor handsome heart :')

" Don't do that, you're too cute for me." She turned around back facing me and I just chuckled. "You're so cute Mihi-ya. Fine, we will ride this 'pony' then we can get some cotton candy after, how about that?" I asked her and she turn around and jumping like a little girl.

"Really!? Yay!!!" She yelled excitedly and I ruffled her hair. "Alright, stay here I'll buy the tickets." I left her for a bit and fall in line to buy the tickets.

After that I decided to buy her cotton candy now before returning to her. As I walk where I left her alone for a bit, I saw her there but she wasn't alone anymore. She's talking to this abnormally tall kid that I don't recognize anywhere, and him and Mihi are giggling with each other.

"Yah, I have the tickets, let's go?" I said once I reached her and put my arms around her and give her the cotton candy before she thanked me.

And for this tall kid to see and realized that she's not alone. -.-

"Uhh--" she was about to answer but this palm tree cut her off. "Oh, is he your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Ye--"

"No, he's my best friend. We're actually going on a friendly date since my friend over here is sulking for not being able to hangout more often."

You know Mihi, words can hurt right?

"You don't have to attacked me three times like that." I mumbled holding my heart. "What was that?" She ask innocently.

"Nothing."

"Well, I'm afraid we have to fall in line now. I guess I'll see you around?" She asked the palm tree- I mean the boy she was talking to earlier.

"Sure, sure. But can I ask for your number? You know, if we can uhh--" he said while scratching that back of his head.

I would rather hit his head. It's so obvious that he's hitting on Mihi. Even though his face is innocent looking I knew it.

"Oh, sure." And before I knew it, they exchanged numbers. The palm tree boy left and we got to fall in line at the pony-- I mean Merry-go-round.

"Who is that abnormally tall, palm tree guy?" I asked once me and Mihi are standing in line. "He's not abnormally tall nor a palm tree, you're just short next to him." She said "Also, he's a senior at a different school, meaning he's older than me and you. You should've pay some respect.

Offended.

"So what is he's older and a senior? I don't even know him. Besides, if I'm short next to him, then you look like an ant beside that dude." I said earning a hit at the back of my head and suffering from me.

" His name is Soobin okay, not palm tree, boy or dude. He's just being friendly. Have you seen his face? He looks like Namjin's lost handsome son. I think I would say yes if he asked me on a date." After she says that, her phone received a message just in time for us to enter the ride.

"Come on Midget why aren't you coming yet?" I asked while she read her message.

"Gyu, let's go shopping this weekend." She said smiling widely before sitting beside me and the ride started. "Why?"

"Soobin just texted me saying that he wants to go on a date with me next week." She said excitedly.

"Sigh, why do you need to buy new clothes? It's only a date?" I asked her.

"Who knows, he may become my boyfriend."