/Chapter 1/

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Chaeng, baby, wake up. It's your first day of school and I know you don't want to be late." I heard my mom say.

I looked at my alarm clock only to storm out of my bed as I realized that I'm going to be late.

"NO, NO, NO, NO!!!"

I immediately entered my bathroom and took a shower. After a few minutes.

I don't want to be late!

After I dried up my hair and wore my uniform, I immediately go down and saw Mom waiting for me.

"Mom, I need to go. I'm going to be late." I said and kissed my mom on her cheek. I also did it to my dad who is currently reading his newspaper.

"Ok bring this. Eat it if you have free time, ok? Bye, baby!" My mom said. I took the sandwich she gave and left.

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!"

I get on my bike and wear my helmet. Since school is not so far from our house, I decided to just go there using my bicycle.

After a few minutes, I arrived at my new school.

I left my bike in the parking and entered the school. I roamed my eyes and saw many students around the school.

This is sick. The school is huge, and the number of students is too many. I thought as I walked to the school registrar

"Good morning, Ma'am... I'm Son Chaeyoung and I'm just new here. I would like to know my schedule and also where is my class." I said

"Ok, Ms. Son just wait here." She said and typed something on her computer. After a minute she prints something and gives it to me.

"Here's your schedule. It's also indicated there where is your classroom. Have a nice day." She said.

I bowed to her and left. As I saw where's my first class, I immediately went to the assigned room.

I peeked into the classroom. Luckily our teacher is not yet here.

I entered the room and looked for a vacant seat. As I found a perfect spot for me, I walked there and put down my things. I sat and just observed my classmates then suddenly someone showed up.

"Hey, mate!" I jumped in shock when a white-skinned girl appeared in front of me.

"Oh, sorry did I scare you?" She asked and sat beside me.

"Who wouldn't be scared of you Dahyunie you keep on popping out everywhere." A tall girl said who sat in front of me. I mean the table before me.

"You're so mean Tzuyu-yah!" The white-skinned girl said.

She looked at me again and smiled at me widely.

Creep...

"I'm Kim Dahyun! Starting today I'll be sitting next to you If it's ok." She said.

"Y-yeah,"

"Told you, you scared her." The tall girl said she was facing us.

"How could you say that?"

"Anyway, I'm Chou Tzuyu," she said,  ignoring Dahyun and offering a hand.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung, I'm just new here actually," I said and accepted the hand of Tzuyu.

"See? Told you she's new here. Give me my money!" Dahyun said and move her hand like the 'gimme thing. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and gave Dahyun money.

I looked at them confusedly.

Did they just bet on me?

"Yay!" Dahyun said.

"Oh, sorry for her. She's always like that. Anyway, if you don't mind, can you go with us in our Morning break? We can tour you here." Tzuyu asked.

Oh yeah, we have a morning break. We have 30 minutes to eat or do whatever we wanted.

Well, we still have two subjects before the morning break.

"Sure. That's nice." I said.

After a minute our subject teacher arrived. Tzuyu is already facing the front. She's listening to our teacher.

Meanwhile, I'm here listening to Dahyun's stories.

After the two subjects Tzuyu, Dahyun, and I decided to roam around.

Since they are studying here since then, they know all the rules and regulations here. They told me everything while we were roaming around.

I also found out that Tzuyu is younger than me but it's just a year gap. It's a good thing that she's in the same grade level as me and dahyun.

"Since we still have 20 minutes, let's go to the seniors' room! "Dahyun said.

"That's not a good idea, Dahyun. Jihyo unnie will scold us if she sees us roaming on the senior's floor." Tzuyu reminded.

"Oh yeah. Maybe after the class. Let's introduce Chaeyoung to them. Come on let's eat!" Dahyun suggested and walk into the school cafeteria and buying something to eat.

"So, what do you think about this school?" Tzuyu asked while munching her food.

"Oh, it's good. I don't care about the place. What's good is, the people here are approachable and nice." I said and drink the strawberry juice that I bought.

"Anyway, if you don't mind? Do you have someone in your life right now?" Dahyun asked causing me to look at her confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you have a boyfriend.... or girlfriend?" Tzuyu said.

Girlfriend? Pfft? Are they serious?

"Oh... No, I'm not interested." I said

"Well, I just found out that you're somewhat attractive. Girls keep on looking at you since we went here." Tzuyu said and shrugged.

"Yeah~ You're handsome Chaeng. A handsome girl, wow!" Dahyun said and offered a high five to Tzuyu which Tzuyu gladly accepted.

"So, you have someone?" Dahyun asked again.

"Again, none. I'm not interested." I said.

They just shrugged and continue their food.

I looked at their fingers and as expected they also have it.

The Red Strings.

How come they have it while I have none...

"Tzuyu-ah!"

We all looked at the person who was called Tzuyu and saw a girl who was running to our place.

"Ahh, she here again," Tzuyu said boringly.

As the girl arrived, she sat beside Tzuyu and clung her arms to Tzuyu's

"What you need Sana unnie?" Tzuyu asked the girl without looking at her.

"Well, just want to see you. And oh? Hi new girl!" She said and looked at me.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. You're probably new here. Nice to meet you!" She said and offered a shaking hand.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung." I simply said do they shake hands.

I looked at her pinky finger and I noticed something. She also has it.

Wait?! She has it too. And... with, no way.