4. grudges

13th February

"We're BAAACK!" The door bangs open. "It was FUN FUN FUN!" Snujin hops into the changing room carrying loads of enthusiasm on her shoulders.

"God I really love the tofus! It's still lingering in my mouth. Yummm!" Jaeyoung licks her lips with glee as her luscious mind follows the younger behind.

"I know right. And the ping-pong game, dude I literally hit all the balls while James only made out 3 out of 10!" Minho's smile speaks quirky proud as the sofa dips in with her weight.

"The balls were so small and kept slipping out of my hands." Lilly says, getting rid of her dark brown leather boots. "But overall, it was really fun as always. And Corden, he's always so amazing!"

"But guys, did you see Lilly unnie on that part?" Miyoon excitedly approaches. "When Snow and Snujin were harmonizing the pray pray pray part, Lilly unnie was on her drum like DAM DAM DAM!" Miyoon mimics the same scrunched up emotional face like Lilly which she unintentionally pulled out at their Pray performance on the talk show. "As if she's banging someone's head with a hammer, gosh!" Wave of hysterical excitement takes possession of her body as it collapses on the floor.

"So what's up with that?" Lilly asks furrowing her brows to skyhigh.

"Oh no Miyoon-ah I saw that too! Gosh Unnie you were so into it and your face, OH MY GOD I wonder what were you thinking at the moment!" Jaeyoung's high pitched laughter joins Miyoon on the floor.

"You saw that right, Minho unnie?" Miyoon drags her wobbly body to Minho who is trying her hardest not to choke on Lilly's frowny reflection on the mirror. Now her priceless reaction makes it more difficult for her to hold back.

"Minho, you too!" Lilly's frown gets harder seeing her bursting out as well.

"What? You're sitting right there, drumming next to me and your pretty face was too irresistible to be ignored, Lilly!" Minho's eyes tuck into the core remembering the scene of her drumming with a face like some Japanese butcher.

"Man, I missed it! Snooby did you see that?" Snujin turns to Snow.

"Unfortunately, no. But I believe our fans' meme service though." Snow winks at the sulking leader. Everyone in the room bursts out laughing. Even the makeup stylists couldn't stop laughing at the youngers' crazing over their leader's silliness.

"So funny." Lilly retorts sourly.

"I swear this is going to be the peak entertainment for the next few days!" Snujin adds with full of laughter.